Changes v Bombers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Bombers

Suns set up much better against us than last night. I also reckon they set themselves for us and, after a month or so of close results and a draw, I think we have ruined their psyche. Expect a massive drop off from them for the remainder of the season

Yep if you call flooding and having all their players behind the ball a good set up, the fact is Gold Coast were trying to pinch a win against us flooding is used when you are scared of the opposition.
IMO I think GC rested experienced players Swallow, Harbrow etc as they had all eyes on Carlton thinking they could beat them on merit, went back to normal structures and left more space in the Carlton forward line than The Sahara Desert.

Reactions: 1 user
Suns set up much better against us than last night. I also reckon they set themselves for us and, after a month or so of close results and a draw, I think we have ruined their psyche. Expect a massive drop off from them for the remainder of the season
The Sums were dealt a very hard draw and had to play in high heat and humidity after a 4 day break. I don't think we ruined their psyche.

As said in the commentary they had 5 players younger than Sam Walsh . They can rest up now and hopefully trouble some teams in the run home.

Reactions: 3 users
Hey Bris,

Off topic, but how does the virus cluster and subsequent restrictions announced by the QLD Govt today affect crowds at the footy up there?

Hey Tass, as far as I'm aware there's no change yet. All businesses and community sport that operate under a covid safe plan can continue to operate. If say that applies to the AFL. Lets hope it stays that way

Reactions: 1 user