Changes v Bombers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Bombers

Feb 25, 2007
Ins: Nank and Houli
Outs: Chol and Aarts

As most know im not a fan of Soldo but i gotta say he played better than Chol, Chol had a shocker and think he'll go out. Soldo will play first ruck and Nank slowly gets game time.

I was happy with Markov's game 14 disposals and 371 meters gained. Kept Rankine scoreless. Houli in could see LEGO out but wouldn't mind seeing Oleg move to the forward line to see what he can offer, fast and plays tall OR keep him in the backline as we play a 7 man backline. And move Baker to the forward line in place of Aarts

Last edited:
Is Nank definitely right to go? If so one of Soldo or Chol out obviously. Before tonight I would have said Soldo but Chol was really poor tonight.

Houli is a definite in; out goes George for mine. Stack should probably make way as well for one of our other youngsters; RCD or Dow.

If we didnt have AA dual premiership normsmith runner up superstar hero to fit in

Id go NO CHANGE.

But, Ill go

IN: Houli, Nank

Out: Oleg (stiff - but he has a VFL decision making timeframe IMO), Ivan (Stiff also. I just have a feeling about the Chank combo this year - its a vibe)

Ins: Nank and Houli
Outs: Chol and Aarts

As most know im not a fan of Soldo but i gotta say he played better than Chol, Chol had a shocker and think he'll go out. Soldo will play first ruck and Nank slowly gets game time.

I was happy with Markov's game 14 disposals and 371 meters gained. Kept Rankine scoreless. Houli in could see LEGO out but wouldn't mind seeing Oleg move to the forward line to see what he can offer, fast and plays tall OR keep hin the backline as we play a 7 man backline. And move Baker to the forward line in place of Aarts
Dreamtime game is possibly going to save stack. Out Chol and George in Houli Nank

Dreamtime game is possibly going to save stack. Out Chol and George in Houli Nank

I Iwasn't overly impressed with Stack, not sure what's going on with him yes he had 6 tackles but where's that run gone. 112 meters gained is low along with 9 disposals. Ball use also wasn't clean, But as you said its Dreamtime, so he might survive the cut.

Is Nank definitely right to go? If so one of Soldo or Chol out obviously. Before tonight I would have said Soldo but Chol was really poor tonight.

Houli is a definite in; out goes George for mine. Stack should probably make way as well for one of our other youngsters; RCD or Dow.

Dimma said in his presser that Houli and Nank will come in. Guess we'll know soon enough.

geez a humid Darwin will be a tough first up gig for anyone, bloody Nice to have Nank, Houli, Caddy, Ross, Dow, RCD as possible in’s

Selections to hard , In Dimma we trust

Reactions: 1 users
If we didnt have AA dual premiership normsmith runner up superstar hero to fit in

Id go NO CHANGE.

But, Ill go

IN: Houli, Nank

Out: Oleg (stiff - but he has a VFL decision making timeframe IMO), Ivan (Stiff also. I just have a feeling about the Chank combo this year - its a vibe)

I prefer Chol but as i don't think Nank will carry the ruck load this week V bombers Soldo has to stay in and chol out, didn't do enough to warrant staying in.
Agree, if Markov goes out id feel bad for him as he played well again but we'll see what the coaches have in mind.

Out george stack
in houli higgins

Reckon higgins deserves another go.

Reactions: 3 users
Out george stack
in houli higgins

Reckon higgins deserves another go.

Me too, but as Higgo wasn't even an emergency cant see him getting recalled to the team this week. Not sure whats going on there.

Reactions: 1 user
In Houli Nank

Out George Soldo

Markov to play forward

Broad Grimes Balta
Short Flossy Houli
Kmac Cotchin Pickett
Baker Aarts Stacky
Lynchy Jack Markov
Nank Martin Bolton

Int: Chol Rioli Lambert Graham

Finals team

Broad Grimes Astbury
Short Flossy Houli
Caddy Cotchin Pickett
Shed Aarts Baker
Lynch Jack Balta
Nank Martin Bolton

Int: Prestia Lambert Stack Rioli

Stacky and George have had enough chances. Houli is one in. I reckon Dimma will bring Caddy back.

Stacky and George have had enough chances. Houli is one in. I reckon Dimma will bring Caddy back.

Going by what Dimma said Nank will come in if he does then don't think Caddy will come in. Houli a definite.

Just watching the media put a rocket up the bombers... will need to be better than last night.

Changes: Houli, Caddy & Nank
Out: Castagna, Soldo, Stack

I Iwasn't overly impressed with Stack, not sure what's going on with him yes he had 6 tackles but where's that run gone. 112 meters gained is low along with 9 disposals. Ball use also wasn't clean, But as you said its Dreamtime, so he might survive the cut.
Question. What has Dreamtime got to do if a player is dropped or not . ? Been several times that we haven’t had an indigenous player playing . We still have Bolton anyway . Good opportunity to debut Dow this week . Couldn’t possibly be any worse than Stack

Out - bombing into the forward line, Lynch because he will be lynched by the media, Castagna
In- lowering of the eyes when kicking into the forward 50, Houli , Caddy