Changes V Lions | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes V Lions

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
I would be happy winning 2 out of 3 against the Dogs, Lions & Power.
Really confident tonight we will win.
If we win all 3 of these, we will without a doubt be favourites once again with players still to come back in to our best 22.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Talking about stats, Sportsbet, Dusty to kick 2 or mores goals - $3.10. Cameron to kick 2 or goals $1.72. Try and work that out?

Well one of em will most likely get gifeted those 2 or more goals from free kicks (not the Richmond bloke) so its free money

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Markov out made sense to me. Whilst I dont think Stack played well last week - for structure purposes it makes sense that Markov goes out, despite it being a tough call on him given I thought he did well.
Yes Markov was the obvious out, though I do think he would've been a good match up pace wise if Cameron gets down the ground and then charges forward.

Coburgtiger

Tiger Champion
May 7, 2012
But if you polled 100 PRE'ers with the question

'Who is more likely to win the Norm Smith medal'

a) sidney stack
b)Oleg Markov

I reckon it would be 98 votes to 2 if people were being honest with themselves.

It would be 98 to 2 if only 98 people were being honest with themselves.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
if only we had a defender with a track record against him, someone who completely shut him down in a couple of big games late last year.
i reckon shorty gets him.
i was right. for about 3 minutes.

could we have shown Cameron any less respect.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
You're kidding aren't you?

Short? There's an argument he's been our outright best player all year.

In 2020 at Richmond he is:

Number 1 for disposals.
Number 1 for kicks
Number 1 for marks
Number 1 for disposal efficiency
Number 1 for metres gained
Number 6 for contested possessions (only behind midfielders and equal with Baker)

He's playing as an attacking defender. And doing extremely well. Dropping him would be about as sensible as dropping Dusty.
Good call from CT back in early August.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
With the Gabba getting a major upgrade Brisbane will be forced to sell games interstate.
Greg Swan has already flagged more games in Melbourne in front of Fitzroy supporters.
Do we buy one of there home games next year? I would, slap them twice on the G

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
With the Gabba getting a major upgrade Brisbane will be forced to sell games interstate.
Greg Swan has already flagged more games in Melbourne in front of Fitzroy supporters.
Waste of money. We can slap them at Metricon for free

Reactions: 1 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne

They can buy the right to play us at the home of football if they like.

DS

Reactions: 1 users