Changes V Port | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes V Port

If Caddy comes in for Cotchin, then he'll push Castagna to the forward line, which will push Higgins to the midfield. Probably a good time to rest Higgo and give RCD a crack.

Reactions: 1 user
Out: Soldo, Higgins and Cotch and Vlaustin (all rested)
In: CCJ, Rioli, RCD, and Markov
CCJ wont play for 3-4 weeks - foot injury
Not sure who goes out except Cotch but I think Graham, Rioli and Markov will come in and maybe RCD and a couple of guyswill go out managed like Higgins.
Why risk Caddy with a flight to Adelaide and back in the 1 day after a hammy.

I think Big Tom will get a week off.

you can't belt blokes on the ground in the back of the head.

I think its probably worth a week, and was probably worth it.

Maybe a perfect time to give CCJ a crack at FF?

or bring in Caddy for Marlion's wing, Marlion goes into the middle, Dusty plays FF.

kind of a rest for Tom and Dusty?

• Haha
Caddy for Cotchin (Rested)
Rioli for Higgins (Rested)

Mind you quick turn around for Caddy, it looked a serious one when he hobbled off v the Roos.

Caddy for Cotchin (Rested)
Rioli for Higgins (Rested)

Mind you quick turn around for Caddy, it looked a serious one when he hobbled off v the Roos.
I think Caddy may miss port game. Back for Gold Coast

Maybe a perfect time to give CCJ a crack at FF?

or bring in Caddy for Marlion's wing, Marlion goes into the middle, Dusty plays FF.

kind of a rest for Tom and Dusty?
Yeah not a good look.... better off sling tackling him to the ground with considerable force a couple of times within a few rounds and on the way down pull out his ornament to the game get ouuta jail free card!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I'd say Cotchin will be rested with Caddy to come in. Higgins needs a spell and good chance to bring in Collier-Dawkins. If Nank is ready, I'd swap with Soldo - may need an extra week. Any other changes will be based on who comes up and who doesn't on a four day turnaround.

I wonder if Dimma is thinking about playing Cotch v Port but resting v GC?

I'd say Cotchin will be rested with Caddy to come in. Higgins needs a spell and good chance to bring in Collier-Dawkins. If Nank is ready, I'd swap with Soldo - may need an extra week. Any other changes will be based on who comes up and who doesn't on a four day turnaround.

I think Soldo looked a bit worn out so would be good if Nank can come back.

DS

I'd rest Higgins as well as Cotch. Ross dropped. Caddy, Graham and Rioli to return (i don't think Rioli should return, but I reckon he will).

talk about getting sucked in by the media. yes it didn't look great, but its nothing more than a free kick (although I wouldn't put it past the AFL to fine him).

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
CCJ wont play for 3-4 weeks - foot injury
Not sure who goes out except Cotch but I think Graham, Rioli and Markov will come in and maybe RCD and a couple of guyswill go out managed like Higgins.
Why risk Caddy with a flight to Adelaide and back in the 1 day after a hammy.

Boo, that suxs

Ezy was your account hacked by Tom Morris?

• Haha
Out: Cotchin, Ross

In: RCD, Caddy

Id be tempted to give Dusty a week off too but don't think it will happen.

Tough selection as I dont really want all our older players travelling but don't want to lose momentum at the same time
I rang Dimma who said, "Yer, Dusty deserves a rest." But just one thing, he wants you to drop down and tell him.

Ezy was your account hacked by Tom Morris?

Yeah i think the *smile* chinese tik tok'd me?

Its a modest fine at worst. Tom was giving him an endearing, consoling, hair tousle.

Was good sportsmanship. They should play the tape to auskickers

• Haha