Changes V Port | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes V Port

Who do you think that suits Zipp ? I would normally say us , but we have looked better the last couple of weeks with better conditions.

The only weakness i see for us is.
Fowards able to mark over our defenders.
The dud walker for North,
Membrey etc.
A bit of water keeping the ball wet will suit us.
Dixon struggles to mark a dry ball.
They have 3 players that can take multiple marks in a contest Dixon Westoff and Jonas.
Keeping the on the deck suits us.

Rest everyone and Kochie will go into a spin about the Tiges not respecting Port. :rotfl2

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Yeah i think the *smile* chinese tik tok'd me?

Its a modest fine at worst. Tom was giving him an endearing, consoling, hair tousle.

Was good sportsmanship. They should play the tape to auskickers

your alter ego fat eazy?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
I'd rest Higgins as well as Cotch. Ross dropped. Caddy, Graham and Rioli to return (i don't think Rioli should return, but I reckon he will).
talk about getting sucked in by the media. yes it didn't look great, but its nothing more than a free kick (although I wouldn't put it past the AFL to fine him).

I'd agree with giving Higgo a spell, he looked buggered last night. Leave Ross for another week, if Cotchin is having a spell. Who comes in depends on who's fit from the injured, or ready from RCD or Dow.

That's why blokes can't social distance, no idea of length, most think 4 inches is 10 inches.

that umpire *smile* O'Gorman last night would claim he had a 6ft snake in his strides.

I think Cotchin and Egg will be both rested.
In Markov and RCD.

Rest everyone and Kochie will go into a spin about the Tiges not respecting Port. :rotfl2

waiting for him to complain that our home game against Lions was at QLD Giving us a unfair advantage

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
They
I wonder if Dimma is thinking about playing Cotch v Port but resting v GC?

They'd be giving that serious consideration, I reckon. And rightly so.
Of course Cotch would want to lead the team against Port, but the conditioning and fitness staff will have a large say in whether he flies off to Adelaide.

Apparently nakas and caddy are ready to go.
According to johnny Ralph

Reactions: 2 users
I’m loving this game every 4 days thing!

Hope we are smart with management of players load & mins on ground.
Saturday’s game will be brutal I’m tipping. They will try and unsettle our kids & we should do the same.
I don’t believe for a minute that Port have more to lose than us.
Keep winning.
Top 4 should be the aim.
Bank the wins until the band gets back BUT the kids in place are doing their job ATM.

We have a lot to lose too.
Hate Port.

Believe if players are feeling great, we have a light training load, rested and start well against Port & silence their feral supporters. Hope we have good support there Saturday.

We have a 9 day break till we meet GC.

I wouldn’t be holding back unless you are a player who isn’t right to go at 110% , who is fatigued & injured.

Reactions: 3 users