Changes V Roos | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes V Roos

Apparently Astbury is a chance, way ahead of schedule in his recovery

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Rioli for Markov maybe, change it up a bit.

Reactions: 2 users
Out: Castagna, Pickett, Rioli
In: Hmmm. Damn.
In: Dow, Markov, Rioli

Well I wanted to drop him, but the cupboard is a little bare. A metaphysical stint on the sidelines will do him good.
I feel a homer quote is appropriate here:

"Good practice, kids. Now its time for the easiest part of any coach's job. The cuts. Although I wasn't able to cut everyone I wanted to, I have cut a lot of you. Pickett is cut. Castagna is cut. Aarts, you're gone. Rioli, I like your hustle . That's why it was so hard to cut you. Congratulations, the rest of you made the team! [random sighs of relief] Except you, you and you."

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
We beat the Roos and 3 other games(Geel beat Collingwood, Giants beat Lions and Bullies beat Essendon) go our way (which rarely happens I know) and we can sit 3rd.

Reactions: 1 users
A couple of lower teams pulling some wins will help us.

At least Geesook or the Maggots will lose next week.

No change unless Aspro fit. Who ever has to go out will very very unlucky.

I was expecting a much better performance from Daniel today. Against a weakened team he looked very disinterested. I’d go with Dow, Collier-Dawkins or Markov.

B Baker Grimes Balta
HB Broad Vlastuin Short
C McIntosh Pickett Caddy
HF Castagna Riewoldt Lambert
F Martin Lynch Dow*
R Soldo Graham Bolton
I/C Aarts Chol Eggemolesse-Smith and Higgins.

We need pace against North.
They're as slow as dogs balls.
Markov, Dow. Stack all in
Rioli, Pickett, Short all out

• Haha