Changes vs GWS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes vs GWS

saigon tiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 4, 2010
My care factor lower than my stocks at this stage. Only interested in seeing some young blood and a few serial undeperformers dumped. Stuff credits in the bank rubbish. Been going on for tooooooo loooooong

Reactions: 4 users

tigertime2

Our cup runneth over!
Mar 22, 2008
My care factor lower than my stocks at this stage. Only interested in seeing some young blood and a few serial undeperformers dumped. Stuff credits in the bank rubbish. Been going on for tooooooo loooooong
I agree if credits in the Bank is the criteria lets get KB & Royce back!!

Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
IN: Cumbo, Banks and Dow.

Hopefully Banks gets to debut. Why bring Dow back??

Tigga94

Tiger Rookie
Apr 2, 2023
MC are shitting me to tears, why play unfit cooked players. Give Jack and Cotch a rest. Mini doesn’t want the job.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Where is Vlastuin? Corked leg had a set back?
Worrying and weird is all I can say.

Looks like a 'no changes' team. Just hope we're not 'going through the motions' for the rest of the season and not trying new things at least.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
Reckon Banks as sub and Cumberland in. Millar and Ralphsmith out

Reactions: 1 user
Feb 25, 2007
Still, no Vlustuin, didn't he just have a corkie? I guess Maurice Rioli jnr to play in the ressies after missing 5 weeks with a hammy.

So tomorrow at 5pm, the final bench will be named. I'd like to see these 4.

Cumberland
Clarke
Ralphsmith
Banks

Sub: Cotchin

Interchange:Rhyan Mansell31Hugo Ralphsmith13Judson Clarke42
Trent Cotchin9Ben Miller46Thomson Dow27
Noah Cumberland38Sam Banks41

rioli82

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 28, 2004
why are they concealing Floss injury. Medicos have been very amateurish of late.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Where is Vlastuin? Corked leg had a set back?
Not all corkies are created equal ! ;)

Corkies can get quite bad dependent on the impact damage and individual/

Some bad corks can continue to bleed into the muscle tissue in a confined space which does not expand or accommodate bleeding to large amounts and can in severe cases result in compartment syndrome which can be a limb threatening condition requiring fasciotomy where the area is cut / incised with a scalpel to release blood and exudate fluids and relieve pressure and restore normal healthy circulation and neurological function as opposed to compromised circulation.

Saints Jarryn Geary actually needed to undergo this procedure to save his leg after severe bleeding from a corked thigh or quad that compromised his well being.

Tigga mightve copped a nasty one and is probably still hobbled by it.

Let him rest it up especially with things tracking the way they are,

Last edited:
Reactions: 14 users