Changes vs GWS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes vs GWS

Feeling Tigerish

Tiger Champion
Apr 11, 2009
Have we started the tanking process as it looks largely the same dispiriting team of last week?
I wonder, would everyone had done the deal for Hopper if they knew it was going to be a top 5 pick. Don’t get wrong, I like Hopper as a player, even though he’s injury prone, but top 5 draft picks can get you a generational player. Im slightly shattered at how its panned out

Reactions: 3 users
Feb 25, 2007
I wonder, would everyone had done the deal for Hopper if they knew it was going to be a top 5 pick. Don’t get wrong, I like Hopper as a player, even though he’s injury prone, but top 5 draft picks can get you a generational player. Im slightly shattered at how its panned out

I reckon we'll finish about 9th or 10th. that pick will end up being after father/sons around 10-11 (hopper was pick 7)

Reactions: 1 users

WildStyle

Tiger Superstar
Aug 24, 2020
MC are shitting me to tears, why play unfit cooked players. Give Jack and Cotch a rest. Mini doesn’t want the job.
Because we're still trying to win games and playing 5 gamers thats don't know their arse from their elbow doesn't help that.

Reactions: 2 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
I reckon we'll finish about 9th or 10th. that pick will end up being after father/sons around 10-11 (hopper was pick 7)
Did you mean 19th or 20th?
We will be lucky to beat WC, we have packed it in.
This is going to get worse

Last edited:
  • Haha

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
T
Hell the vfl fixture is absolutely disgraceful no matches round 1 ,round 2,then next 8 weeks Richmond don't play 2 weeks so it's definitely having a effect with players not getting a match regularly especially the guy who's the sub.
The VFL schedule is a disgrace.
More byes then in a cricket match.
What's the problem? Seniors play, reserves need to play.
Another Yobo run sport.
Wouldn't know where their ass is let alone setting up a football competition.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Tigga94

Tiger Rookie
Apr 2, 2023
Because we're still trying to win games and playing 5 gamers thats don't know their arse from their elbow doesn't help that.
Seasons just about cooked why would you not try get some game time into these “5 gamers”. Bad take.

Reactions: 1 user

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
No issue with the Hopper trade
Hes not the only one on our list that’s been injured this year

WildStyle

Tiger Superstar
Aug 24, 2020
Seasons just about cooked why would you not try get some game time into these “5 gamers”. Bad take.
It's not a bad take because the team is literally still trying to make finals at this point. When the season really is actually cooked, then it will be a different story.

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
It's not a bad take because the team is literally still trying to make finals at this point. When the season really is actually cooked, then it will be a different story.
I smell something burning.
Can someone check the oven?

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
No issue with the Hopper trade
Hes not the only one on our list that’s been injured this year
He was always going to take time. He had the knee last year which interrupted his preseason and then he got reamed in a tackle and injured his ankle. He was close to BOG in that game too.
He will be good next year

Reactions: 6 users

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
T

The VFL schedule is a disgrace.
More byes then in a cricket match.
What's the problem? Seniors play, reserves need to play.
Another Yobo run sport.
Wouldn't know where their ass is let alone setting up a football competition.
Yes it's so frustrating, just need to play.

Reactions: 5 users

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
Anybody got a link to our named vfl side this weekend, finding it on our site can be like finding a needle in a haystack

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Yes it's so frustrating, just need to play.
No wonder our kids never progress. They play every full moon.
They increased the teams but for some dumb stupid incompetent reason they start after the AFL season and still have too many weeks of NO games.
Its not good enough.
If I was running the joint I would get them play another side that has the week off.
We need our kids to get runs on the board.