Changes vs St. Kilda | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes vs St. Kilda

If Mansell is out.

I’m bringing in who is the best out of Ralphsmith and Banks in the VFL today.

Reactions: 1 user
Question marks on Graham. MRO will do his job as both are Tigers.

Mansell no case in my eyes but there will be a case as the Fremantle players headband went flying .

And a question mark on Young. No way I would play him on King. On last night’s performance. King will dismantle him.

Three changes is a lot, but two maybe might be the Tiger Tax.

VFL watch on to see which players put their hands up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Out Young, Pickett
In .Ralphsmith,Sonsie

Last edited:
I haven't seen Banks playing but he must be doing something right as he is on the fringe of selection for a while so why not give him a go instead of Mansell?

because he plays a completely diferent position. It will be either MRJ or Coulthard that replace Mansell you'd think, but neither really stood out today. Not sure if Cumbo will be fit.

One thing is for certain
MRJ couldn’t possibly get a game in what he dished up in the VFL
Looks extremely unfit as well

Reactions: 8 users
If Cumberland is fit, I’d bring him in to replace Pickett forward. Even if Pickett is bailed today, not sure he’d be playing on Saturday.

I’d expect Mansell to beat this charge at the tribunal.

Even if bailed, would Pickett be allowed out of the state? Probably not. Mansell, we'll have to wait for the flip of the coin they call the tribunal. If they both go, that's 2 small forwards. Who replaces them? Maybe Short would have to go forward again and Ralphsmith in the backline. Or Sonsie in and Bolton more forward. One of MRJ or Cumbo (if available) would need to come in. Geez that forward line really is a problem.

Coulthard debut if Mansell misses? How did he go yesterday?
Maybe Miller in for Pickett

Cumbo has to come in for Pickett/Mansell, MRJ not ready. EDIT or is he injured?

Lucky in a sense that Ross has been playing on the wing so we don't need Marlion so much there. Be good if Mansell gets off as I have no idea who else is ready in the twos, maybe Miller.

Last edited:
Time to circle the wagons. There is a lot of incidents outside the realm of control of this club that can impact upon the mindsets of the players. In terms of player changes, Sonsie for Mansell ( IF Mansell goes for the shoulder to shoulder bump), Sampson changing with Nank fwd, I would actually try Hugo as a crumbling/ pressure fwd because he has speed and can play defensively. Time to think outside of the box

Reactions: 2 users
I would actually try Hugo as a crumbling/ pressure fwd because he has speed and can play defensively.
Is Hugo that old n decrepit already? Reckon he's no chance as a pressure forward if he's crumbling already, poor bloke would simply disintegrate if pressure was applied.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Marlion has become structurally important the past few weeks. Playing the Caddy role, bigger body, threat in the air, physical pressure, work rate.

Could Kamdyn play this role? Banks to play on Kamdyn's wing.