GAME DAY Round 13 - Tigers away to the Dockers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY Round 13 - Tigers away to the Dockers

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Is a game on today or what - less than 2 hrs to kick off and no game day thread.

Are we lucky 13 or superstitious, just don’t care, given up, switched off, deep into Netflix or gone skiing……..

I reckon the tigers are a sneaky chance tonight - most of the dockers points have come from easy kills, their forwards are young and experienced and had a couple of OK games.

Is this a battle of the defences or will the midfield battle win the game?

Tigers tend to travel to the west and taste the chocolates and I reckon we can do it again - tigers by 21 pts.

ps mods - if this thread has already clocked up 100 posts, happy to have this merged……. or ignored

Reactions: 5 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Is a game on today or what - less than 2 hrs to kick off and no game day thread.

Are we lucky 13 or superstitious, just don’t care, given up, switched off, deep into Netflix or gone skiing……..

I reckon the tigers are a sneaky chance tonight - most of the dockers points have come from easy kills, their forwards are young and experienced and had a couple of OK games.

Is this a battle of the defences or will the midfield battle win the game?

Tigers tend to travel to the west and taste the chocolates and I reckon we can do it again - tigers by 21 pts.

ps mods - if this thread has already clocked up 100 posts, happy to have this merged……. or ignored
Kick off? Thought this was Fremantle Utd v Richmond City for a minute......:mhihi

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I was wondering where the game day thread was, I think this is it, very late in the day as you say.

I have hope, but coming up against a rested team after their bye and we had a 6 day break, travelled interstate last week and again tonight, I don't like our chances.

Then again, who picked Hawthorn to beat Brisbane?

DS

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I was wondering where the game day thread was, I think this is it, very late in the day as you say.

I have hope, but coming up against a rested team after their bye and we had a 6 day break, travelled interstate last week and again tonight, I don't like our chances.

Then again, who picked Hawthorn to beat Brisbane?

DS
Same here. With the Old Heave Ho back in form, I can't see us winning tonight. Looks like another wet game for us. LaNinamond.

• Haha
Feb 25, 2007
We do seem to cop more days when it's raining. Currently raining in Perth. Hopefully, Ralpsmith is the sub, need another runner to come on when the sub is made.
Game starts there at 5.25pm

weather.jpg

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Harde to know what we will do. Most unpredictable side in the comp

Ripplestick

Tiger Champion
Jan 18, 2007
Freo off the bye, Tigs on the second interstate trip in a row and 6 day break, not an easy task.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I think the little blond number 7 is Bake's nephew (I think)

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
How beautiful was that with Bakes and the little Tiger.
I think the little blond number 7 is Bake's nephew (I think)
how beautiful was that!

Congrats for 100 games.

And Rioli on 150 !

Hope both boys and the team have a ripper game(S).