Changes vs swans | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes vs swans

shad

Tiger Champion
Apr 6, 2010
Castlemaine
So much of our frustration is due to umps being mic'd up.

We hear all the ambiguity and contradictions.

In this case, ignorance really would be bliss imo.

Although i spose this isnt in play when you attend live?

Im gonna experiment watching with no sound.
My stress levels have reduced by about 80% since I started using the mute button for our games. Specificly it was the commentators not questioning or trying to justify the bs free kicks against us that I found triggering. And not listening to their hopeless comments in general doesn't hurt either. It's definitely worth a try. My wife and kids certainly appreciate it.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
We know Dimma and the MC don't do a lot of changes

Pickett, Graham in (if fit)

Lynch and Lambo out

Reactions: 3 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
My stress levels have reduced by about 80% since I started using the mute button for our games. Specificly it was the commentators not questioning or trying to justify the bs free kicks against us that I found triggering. And not listening to their hopeless comments in general doesn't hurt either. It's definitely worth a try. My wife and kids certainly appreciate it.
Haven't listened to TV commentary (Foxtel) for a few seasons now and it's been great..
Mrs T took some adjusting as she didn't always recognise all the players - but she's onboard now too.
Only have to look at the commentators names on-screen to be very grateful for that mute button.

Reactions: 2 users

snags

Tiger Superstar
Oct 28, 2005
It's also the consistency of calls. Sure justify how the decision can be made but when there's a different outcome the other end CALL IT OUT.

Reactions: 1 users

Ice

Tiger Superstar
Jul 18, 2006
yes i also turn the sound down for richmond games

cant stand most of them

Reactions: 1 user

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
If I was Dimma i'll be threating the players.
If we lose to Sydney the worst two player will be packaged up and sent to North.
Tigers by 60

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008

Lynch and Lambo out
yep. the only other change would be if we want a forward to replace Lynch. Then Stack or Cumberland in and i guess Ross out.
but more likely our resting ruck, and a combo of Martin, Bolton and Edwards will spend more time forward.

gold1

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
2017.2019.2020 4 losses after 11 rounds PREMIERS

2022. four losses after 11 rounds.......................................Road to premiership .Enough said for this week's game. ;)

tigertime2

Our cup runneth over!
Mar 22, 2008
Last year Swans demolished us. Think this is the match that tells us where we are at.
Will be very hard to win. Win this we are on our way to top 4.

Reactions: 3 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013

Lynch and Lambo out

I reckon thats likely, and we go with a really flexible forward line. The main culprits forward will be Jack, Dusty and Maurice, supported by a whole plethora of options, George, Shedda, Nank, Soldo, Shai, maybve even Cotch / Pickett

I was hoping to find a spot for Stacky, but I can't find a way to get him in.

JR8

Tiger Legend
Apr 23, 2003
Melbourne - Eastern Subs
Last year Swans demolished us. Think this is the match that tells us where we are at.
Will be very hard to win. Win this we are on our way to top 4.

Yeah some of those young Swan bucks were very yappy and in our face in that match.

Reckon most of our players haven't forgotten that.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
1. He thinks it may just have brushed the post, so it's a behind.
2. He thinks it may just have missed the post so it's a goal.

Umpire by process of elimination has decided it may just have brushed the post
Don't think it's process of elimination, it's process of is it Tigers or another team.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Commentators full volume for me.I like to learn that you can gain metres by kicking the ball backwards.

• Wow
  • Haha