Changes vs swans | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes vs swans

Razorgang2

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 15, 2014
Yep was pretty silly. Am pretty confident the umps would pay a 50 every time, except against maybe the Bulldogs.
So when was that "rule", supposedly brought in. Watch any vintage footage, and you will see plenty of players either
leave the ball where it was or place the ball in front of their feet. Oh thats right, when the money hungry bastards at head office decided they
needed to speed up the game.
Espn Laughing GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
So when was that "rule", supposedly brought in. Watch any vintage footage, and you will see plenty of players either
leave the ball where it was or place the ball in front of their feet. Oh thats right, when the money hungry bastards at head office decided they
Espn Laughing GIF by SHOWTIME Sports
When was it brought in? I don't know maybe 20 years ago, yes I agree well after the vintage years.

davidc0055

Tiger Matchwinner
May 23, 2011

An opponent became obliged to return ball to recipient of mark or free if the opponent had possession of the ball at the time of the umpire’s decision.
(History of Rule Changes 1858-2019)

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
An opponent became obliged to return ball to recipient of mark or free if the opponent had possession of the ball at the time of the umpire’s decision.
(History of Rule Changes 1858-2019)
I still blame SHocking.

Reactions: 4 users
Feb 25, 2007
INS: Jack Graham, Marlion Pickett
OUTS: Jake Aarts (Omitted), Kane Lambert (Injured), Tom J. Lynch (Injured)

Richmond team v Sydney, Friday, May 27, 7.50pm AEST, SCG

BacksDylan Grimes2Robbie Tarrant6Josh Gibcus28
Half-BacksDaniel Rioli17Nick Vlastuin1Liam Baker7
CentrelineMarlion Pickett50Jayden Short15Kamdyn McIntosh33
Half-ForwardsJason Castagna11Shane Edwards10Shai Bolton29
ForwardsDustin Martin4Ivan Soldo20Jack Riewoldt8
FollowersToby Nankervis25Dion Prestia3Trent Cotchin9
Interchange:Nathan Broad35Jack Graham34Jack Ross5
Maurice Rioli49
EmergenciesBen Miller46Hugo Ralphsmith45Jake Aarts16
Noah Cumberland38

Last edited:

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Simple changes, and expected, nothing for one to get too excited about or to go off one's tits about..

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Simple changes, and expected, nothing for one to get too excited about or to go off one's tits about..
Yep.... bring in the best and most experienced available, get to Sydney, get the win, get home!

Reactions: 1 users