Changing of the PRE guard | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changing of the PRE guard

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Apologies to all, especially Tester, for my absence and not being able to maintain PRE this year. I'm happy to advise I've handed the site over to Mr T. I know you'll all play nice and make the task if taking the best footy website in it's future direction. Thanks to all who've contributed in any way. Those who've assisted with moderating. Special thanks to Tester who has gone over and above to make things run smoothly. Best wishes to Mr T. I gave serious thought to what I considered the best solution for PRE. Mr T has always been supportive and he has shown the standards in regards to rudeness and abuse that I know will help this wonderful site continue to do Richmond proud. Best wishes T. Love to all and go The Mighty Tigers.

Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Re: Changing of the PRR guard

rosy3 said:
Apologies to all, especially Tester, for my absence and not being able to maintain PRE this year. I'm happy to advised I've handed the site over to Mr T. I know you'll all play nice and make the task if taking the best footy website in it's future direction. Thanks to all who've contributed in any way. Those who've assisted with moderating. Special thanks to Tester who has gone over and above to make things run smoothly. Best wishes to Mr T. I gave serious thought to what I considered the best solution for PRE. Mr T has always been supportive and he has shown the standards in regards to rudeness and abuse that I know will help this wonderful site continue to do Richmond proud. Best wishes T. Love to all and go The Mighty Tigers.

Rosy3 thanks for everything that you have done to make PRE the best site of it's type anywhere.

Good luck to you and your family, and your beautiful dogs.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
rosy3 said:
Apologies to all, especially Tester, for my absence and not being able to maintain PRE this year. I'm happy to advise I've handed the site over to Mr T. I know you'll all play nice and make the task if taking the best footy website in it's future direction. Thanks to all who've contributed in any way. Those who've assisted with moderating. Special thanks to Tester who has gone over and above to make things run smoothly. Best wishes to Mr T. I gave serious thought to what I considered the best solution for PRE. Mr T has always been supportive and he has shown the standards in regards to rudeness and abuse that I know will help this wonderful site continue to do Richmond proud. Best wishes T. Love to all and go The Mighty Tigers.

Thanks for everything Rosy. I never thought I'd be on here for more than 10 years (most are probably still crying that I am..... :hihi)

It's sad to see the good times go with previous posters not around any more, but you gotta move on I suppose.

All the best to you and your family. Welcome Mr T.

TigerMad

All for one and one for all
Dec 18, 2002
Hi Rosy

Good to hear from you.
Really miss your posting .....you were my favourite poster and did your best work in the chat room.

loved your sense of humour and positiveness.

Wishing you and yours all the best.

Filthy Tiger

Tiger Rookie
Jun 10, 2014
For those who don’t know Mr T could he please introduce himself.

And what ideas do you have for the future of PRE?

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Thank you and all the very best Rosy. The fact PRE has continued to operate smoothly without much intervention lately is a testament to the site you built.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Filthy Tiger said:
For those who don’t know Mr T could he please introduce himself.

http://puntroadend.com/yabbse/index.php?action=profile;u=3567

Wildride

Tiger Superstar
Sep 6, 2006
Brisbane
Thank you Rosy for all your work in maintaining PRE! Good luck to you, hope you enjoy the Mighty Tiges for years to come!

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Thanks for creating PRE Rosy23 met a lot of great people who I now call great friends through this site.

Best of luck Mr T , hope the site continues to run smooth.

E

easy_tiger

Thanks Rosy. Youve played a significant part in the modern history of our great footy club and given all us tigers a platform to connect over our shared love of the tigers. I am grateful and I hope you are proud. All the best :cupgold

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
Best wishes rosy.
Great effort!

I’d like to suggest the chat room or some board be re-named to the rosy room because she obviously deserves some permanent recognition for the online tiger place she pioneered and developed.

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
Coming up to 15 years on PRE in October.

Seen some greats come and go and some stay through thick and thin.
Thanks for your effort over many years Rosy. I know it has not been easy keeping the rabble in line. :clap :cupgold

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
Having moved overseas in 1991, by 2003 I was a somewhat lapsed Richmond supporter and PRE played no small role in my resurrection.
Thank you for your not insignificant role in that, Rosy!

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Best Wishes Rosy!
Thanks 4 this amazing site. :clap

Hope you will still visit here and post as a PRE member.
You have provided a great service for all Tiger die hards.

Good Luck 4 the future.

To mods:
Agree with previous posts re recognition of Rosy (eg The Rosy Room).
Also remove some old Tabs at the the top of the page like Coburg and Tiger TV.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Thanks Rosy, you taught me a great lesson about social media early on when PRE had just started and I may have posted something, which in hindsight was somewhat defamatory to whomever.
I copped a bit of a dressing down via a PM from you, so I gave myself an uppercut...... slid into obscurity, just reading and not posting for many years until recently. Have had so many great laughs logging on post match, win or lose, riding the highs and lows of life as a Tiger.

Wishing you all the very best for the future

tigerlee

Tiger Champion
Sep 24, 2005
Melbourne
I wish you a very happy and contented life Rosy. You deserve it after running this madhouse for so long and putting up with countless dummy spits. You deserve a medal

Thank you for starting this group Rosy. You have gotten me in trouble many times while I obsessed with the banter and news and neglected work hehehe.

I hope that you will still post when you can

Go Tigers and three cheers for Rosy

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Thanks for all your hard work in making this an amazing forum rosy.
Echo the thoughts of others that PRE has enabled me to make some very good friends, both at home and abroad.
Whilst at times we've had some disagreements on here, I sincerely appreciate your efforts & wish you nothing but the best going forward.

As the new admin on the block, good luck running the site Mr T.
Am so glad someone has stepped up to run the site & am sure you'll do a superb job.
Looking forward to what's to come.
:thumbsup

Tigerblood

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 18, 2002
Hi Rosy.

I joined on December 18, 2002, which was the second day of the site's existence. I was the 20th person to join.

I can remember there was an oddball forum before this called something like Tigerblitz, which had a few members in the days when discussion boards were a new thing. It went into administration and a call was put out to anyone who wanted to start a fans' website for the Tigers. Nobody wanted to take it on, so you stood up (reluctantly if I recall) to do it. Otherwise there wouldn't have been a place to talk Tigers on this newish thing the web.

Thanks for your long service!

Tigerblood