Changing of the PRE guard | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changing of the PRE guard

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
Thank you so much for creating and maintaining such an excellent site for such a long period of time.

I found out about the site through a mad tigers supporter I know and have come to thoroughly enjoy reading the different perspectives on the game and our great club.

All the best to you.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
rosy3 said:
.., Mr T has always been supportive and he has shown the standards in regards to rudeness and abuse that I know will help this wonderful site continue to do Richmond proud. Best wishes T. Love to all and go The Mighty Tigers.

Are the standards as hash as the AFL?

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Thank you Rosy so much for giving us this place. The BEST fan site on the ‘net. Hope you drop in from time to time. I’m sure Mr T will do a sterling job.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Thanks for all you've done Rosy. I hope you will still watch the work of our beloved Tigers as you enjoy your retirement.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
DirtyDogTiger said:
Best wishes rosy.
Great effort!

I’d like to suggest the chat room or some board be re-named to the rosy room because she obviously deserves some permanent recognition for the online tiger place she pioneered and developed.

Good idea DDT. I'll second that.

tigertime2

Our cup runneth over!
Mar 22, 2008
Thanks Rosy - You won us a Flag!

All the best in the Future!

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields
and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Thanks Rosy, take care n best wishes.
Been hanging around here, seems like forever. Great site to keep up with the Tiger goss.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Much Love to you Dearest Rosalita, a wonderful legacy you have provided with this forum and family.

Its OK you don't need to reply, I know how much you love me too, and how I have always been one of your favourites on here :angel: ;D

Regards to you and my very best wishes to you in all other endeavours or pursuits you find yourself in.

Thank You.

Much kudos to Mr T for taking on the formanship of this place :fing32

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Thanks rosy for all your efforts over the years.
We may have had our little disagreements but I'd like to acknowledge the time, effort and money that you've contributed to making PRE a wonderful place to discuss, direct and banter. Also enabling some of us to meet other PREnders and forge some good friendships on the way.
Cheers, good health and happiness to you.

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
Thanks Rosy for the last 15 years :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap
Take Care with everything Rosy

Good luck to Mr T with the new Gig :gotigers

Son of Francis

Tiger Rookie
Jun 5, 2010
Rosy, you have created, nurtured and developed a wonderful forum for passionate RFC supporters (and others). Your stewardship of PRE has been magnificent and your guidance and education of those that strayed from the site's core values was vigorous and consistent. Your ability to interrogate, debate and argue contentious issues was, I thought, very impressive. Your dedication to this site, even in times of personal hardship is awe inspiring. You will be sorely missed. You have left a wonderful legacy. Mr T, ( why do I get a mental picture of some muscly dude with a Mohawk and lots of bling?), you have very big shoes to fill. As you are are Rosy's choice to step into those shoes, I know you are up to it. All the best.

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
DirtyDogTiger said:
Best wishes rosy.
Great effort!

I’d like to suggest the chat room or some board be re-named to the rosy room because she obviously deserves some permanent recognition for the online tiger place she pioneered and developed.

A wonderful suggestion!

Brimmy

Tassie Tiger
Apr 19, 2018
Thanks Rosy for establishing and administering this Site.

Welcome Mr T, you’ll do a great job.

Fighting Fury

Tiger Army
Jul 17, 2003
Thank you Rosy.
Your work with this site has been amazing.
I will always remember discovering this site during our darkest hours and the solace and even comfort it brought me.
Hope that you get to enjoy many more years of fun, family and Tiger premierships.

Total Tiger

Tiger Champion
Apr 13, 2009
Thanks Rosy for creating such a fantastic place for us all to come together and share our love, and at times frustrations, with all things Richmond. As a result of this site, friendships have been made, much needed money has been raised for the club, games have been played, politics debated, history learned, rants have been had, dummies spat and finally we all got to come together to celebrate a premiership none of us saw coming and most of us had given up hoping would ever happen. All that time, you've been our Mother Hen, unafraid to let us know when we've gone too far but happy to have a laugh, celebrate a win, mourn a loss (albeit from the brightside perspective) and debate the issues of the day with us all. I wish you good health and a happy PRE retirement with your much loved puppies.

DjJazzyPete

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 8, 2014
Nata , Botswana
Good Luck on evevrything Rosey and thanks for starting this forum which has been a huge part of my life sine the early 2000's . Also its a vital lifeline for this Tiger Fanatic no I live in Botswana ... And good luck Mr T on the future of this mighty Forum