Chat Night | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Chat Night

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Anyone coming into the chatroom tonight?

Hopefully I won't have the lightning happening here that meant I couldn't use the computer last Monday night.

I'll be in there later on to listen to club corner.

If anyone else wants to arrange an earlier time feel free. :)

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne
Rosy

You may even by lucky enough to enjoy my company in the chat room tonight

Certainly something to look forward to and sure to attract a few extra visitors

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Sorry I couldn't make it tonight guys. Had a few friends rock over unannounced. Jeez people turn up at the most inopportune times! So what went down? Give me the goss. Anyone chat up an international guest?

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I couldn't get onto the net till late but had a nice chat anyway.

DF and TG didn't have the patience to wait . Maybe they made their escape while they had the chance, ha. ;D

Anyway from 11.30 till 12.15 there wasn't one international guest. Come to think of it there wasn't one single "guest" either.

It's obvious now who they really come to see. Internationals must have a thing about 86 year old men. :rollin