Chat with Blumfield | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Chat with Blumfield

Richos_gal

Tiger Cub
Feb 9, 2003
Melb
Just a reminder.
I've been going to the RFC chats and it's been pretty embarrassing because only a few people usually turn up. Last week was better (a whopping 8 people showed up, and that includes the guest and administrators). I hope we can beat that this week.
The chat is at 5pm.
hope to see you there!

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
I can't make it either. Some of us have to work. We can't sit at computers typing sweet nothings all day ya know. ;D

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I've been in to a couple of chats for a bit of a look. I cringe at some of the questions the players are asked at times.
Anyway I think whoever does the RFC website has forgotten to put the correct link to the chat with Justin.

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
I am there now and so is Justin but they don't like me reasonable questions :(

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
I just clicked the chat with Justin link and then typed wheres Justin in the chat box lol and then there he was via the moderator of course

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
I imagine that the chat with JB will go something like this.

tigerSlut6784 asks: "Do you have a girlfriend?"
Justin Blumfield: "Yes, we have been together for 3 years."

oldTigerHag223 asks: "What's your girldfriend's name and what does she do?"
Justin Blumfield: "Her name name is Lisa and she is a model."

SpinsterTiger3231 asks: " You and your girlfriend would travel a lot, do you find it hard to find time to see each other?"
Justin Blumfield: "Yes it is"

Administrator: "Can we please have some more questions?"

tigerIdiot67553 asks: "Did you support the tigers as a kid?"
Justin Blumfield: "No, I followed Essendon"

anotherFeral546 asks: "What do you like most about Richmond?"
Justin Blumfield: "I really like the new lap pool."

and so on

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
I got bored with it in the end.
I asked about the chances of Sculzy making his debut no reply so I asked about Marty Macgrath no reply I asked about his recovery from op nicely of course but anyway some of my softer questions got answered I guess it's more for the kids or something. :-\

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
I asked him if a tree falls in the forrest and no one is around to hear it, does it still make a noise. No reply.

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
MC24 said:
I can't make it either. Some of us have to work. We can't sit at computers typing sweet nothings all day ya know. ;D

Ditto - but can someone just clarify this concept called work ;D ;D ;D