Chat with Blumfield | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Chat with Blumfield

Richos_gal

Tiger Cub
Feb 9, 2003
Melb
Just a reminder.
I've been going to the RFC chats and it's been pretty embarrassing because only a few people usually turn up. Last week was better (a whopping 8 people showed up, and that includes the guest and administrators). I hope we can beat that this week.
The chat is at 5pm.
hope to see you there!

I can't make it either. Some of us have to work. We can't sit at computers typing sweet nothings all day ya know. ;D

I've been in to a couple of chats for a bit of a look. I cringe at some of the questions the players are asked at times.
Anyway I think whoever does the RFC website has forgotten to put the correct link to the chat with Justin.

I am there now and so is Justin but they don't like me reasonable questions :(

I just clicked the chat with Justin link and then typed wheres Justin in the chat box lol and then there he was via the moderator of course

I imagine that the chat with JB will go something like this.

tigerSlut6784 asks: "Do you have a girlfriend?"
Justin Blumfield: "Yes, we have been together for 3 years."

oldTigerHag223 asks: "What's your girldfriend's name and what does she do?"
Justin Blumfield: "Her name name is Lisa and she is a model."

SpinsterTiger3231 asks: " You and your girlfriend would travel a lot, do you find it hard to find time to see each other?"
Justin Blumfield: "Yes it is"

Administrator: "Can we please have some more questions?"

tigerIdiot67553 asks: "Did you support the tigers as a kid?"
Justin Blumfield: "No, I followed Essendon"

anotherFeral546 asks: "What do you like most about Richmond?"
Justin Blumfield: "I really like the new lap pool."

and so on

I got bored with it in the end.
I asked about the chances of Sculzy making his debut no reply so I asked about Marty Macgrath no reply I asked about his recovery from op nicely of course but anyway some of my softer questions got answered I guess it's more for the kids or something. :-\

I asked him if a tree falls in the forrest and no one is around to hear it, does it still make a noise. No reply.

MC24 said:
I can't make it either. Some of us have to work. We can't sit at computers typing sweet nothings all day ya know. ;D

Ditto - but can someone just clarify this concept called work ;D ;D ;D