Chat With Dragga | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Chat With Dragga

A

admin

loz366 - Hey Dragga, how confident are you that the guys will have a good season this year?
Marc Dragicevic - Pretty confident because of Justin and Kane joining the team. Don't worry too much about preseason form.

jemstar - How's your knee doing?
Marc Dragicevic - Yes it's doing okay.

loz366 - Who do you think will be major players for us this season?
Marc Dragicevic - We obviously need Richo to play well, but we need consistency from every player on the ground to be a good side.

jemstar - Dragga, should be another big year for the boys at Coburg; can we take the next step and go all the way this year.
Marc Dragicevic - Definitely, so far the games we played have been very encouraging. There's definitely a good chance for sure.

loz366 - And how are you and your knee feeling?
Marc Dragicevic - The knee is feeling really good at the moment. I played three halves at the reserves.

jemstar - How are the new guys fitting into the team?
Marc Dragicevic - Yeah, really good. Kane and Justin are now playing; the blokes really welcomed them in.

Richos Gal - Who do you get along with best at the club?
Marc Dragicevic - Brad Ottens is a really great guy, Rory Hilton, Ray Hall -all around my age so we get along but there's a lot of good blokes it's an easy place to make friends.

RichosGal - Hey Mark, did you enjoy the family day?
Marc Dragicevic - Yep it's always good being amongst the supporters and hopefully we can pay them back with a great season this year.

TigersGoddess - Hey Marc thanks for letting me take those pics yesterday for my media project.
Marc Dragicevic - No worries-hope it all turns out well. My face on it should give you an A plus!

loz366 - Do you do anything outside of footy? Like uni or work?
Marc Dragicevic - Yeah I do a bit of work for Foxtel's Tigers Footy Show and this year I'm looking to do some study online.

Dragga Rox - Who are your favourite bands or singers?
Marc Dragicevic - I like a lot of bands-I went to see Good Charlotte recently, Blink 182, Counting Crows.

Dragga Rox - What are your favourite T.V shows and movies?
Marc Dragicevic - Seinfeld , Jerry Maguire.

Richos Gal - Who do you look up to most at the club?
Marc Dragicevic - Duncan Kellaway-he's helped me a fair bit with my knee.

TigersGoddess - After being out for so long is there anything you did to pass the time when you weren't in rehab?
Marc Dragicevic - I tried to work on my keyboard playing.

Rodgerramjet - Dragga, do you think Jay Shultz will get much of a run early in the season with Brad being out?
Marc Dragicevic - Well he's played a few games but I'm not sure how it went, but I'm sure it will be easier for him now.

Richos Gal - What has been the best game you have ever played in?
Marc Dragicevic - My first game and once against Collingwood against 75000 people was quite a highlight.

TigersGoddess - Out of all the opposition sides who do you hate the most and the least.
Marc Dragicevic - No one - I don't like any teams.

Dragga Rox -Do you have any brothers or sisters?
Marc Dragicevic -Yep, one brother and one sister.

Rodgerramjet - Dragga will you be playing in Round one and if not when do you think you'll get a run?
Marc Dragicevic - I hope so, but I'll probably be playing reserves.

Richos Gal - When you first came to Tigerland was it intimidating meeting blokes like Richo, Campo etc, for the first time?
Marc Dragicevic - Definitely, they're the superstars of the club but the quicker you get over that the quicker you can concentrate on your own footy.

Dragga Rox - What suburb did you live in when you were growing up?
Marc Dragicevic - Geelong.

Dragga Rox - What is it like living with Otto, his sister and his girlfriend?
Marc Dragicevic - His sister and girlfriend have recently moved out, so it's just Brad and me now.

Richos Gal - What's it like living with Brad? Is he a slob?
Marc Dragicevic - I'd like to say yes, but it is generally known that I am the messy one, so I will have to lift my game.

Richos Gal - Was it always your dream to be an AFL footballer?
Marc Dragicevic - Yes definitely, since I was a 12-year-old midget playing the game.

Dragga Rox - How long have you been playing the keyboard for?
Marc Dragicevic - A couple of years -if you can call it playing!

A

admin

Rodgerramjet -Dragga, where all you guys happy with the pre season form or were you all disappointed?
Marc Dragicevic - Obviously its better to win games, but the real stuff starts in round one.

Ey - Dragga, who do you think should wear the famous #17?
Marc Dragicevic - When the right person comes along, they should give them the opportunity.

Dragga Rox - Who did you look up to when you were a kid?
Marc Dragicevic - Gary Ablett was someone I looked up to; I used to barrack for Geelong.

Richos Gal - Are you going to follow in the great tradition of Otto and Richo and do a men for all seasons calender one day?
Marc Dragicevic - No, I'll leave the modelling to the likes of Brad and Richo I reckon.

Rodgerramjet - Dragga, what has Wayne Brittain bought to the club so far?
Marc Dragicevic- He's brought a lot of enthusiasm and ideas; he's very honest. Those qualities are very important in a coach.

brownlow2003 - Dragga, of the Coburg listed players who do you think could a chance to get onto the Richmond list.
Marc Dragicevic - I think Christian will do well, there are a few pretty good rookies Tim Fleming and Adam Pickering.

Rodgerramjet - Dragga, does Greg Miller have very much to do with the playing group and if so what does he say to you?
Marc Dragicevic - Not a lot to do with the playing group, so I haven't had a lot to do with him.

Dragga Rox - What was your first job?
Marc Dragicevic - I worked at Coles as a shelf stacker; I was very important.

DeLiRiOuS - Dragga, where do you think Richmond are going to end up at the end of this year?
Marc Dragicevic - At the top!

Dragga Rox - Who is the funniest player down at Richmond?
Marc Dragicevic - Aside from myself, Rory Hilton and Greg Stafford.

Richos Gal - When you were the very important shelf stacker at Coles did it ever feel like you wouldn't achieve your dream of playing AFL?
Marc Dragicevic - No, definitely not. I was there just for a bit of pocket money.

TigersGoddess - Have you played any practical jokes on some of the other boys?
Marc Dragicevic - No, it seems that it always happens to me! I prefer to laugh at the others misfortune.

DeLiRiOuS - Dragga, how is Ty Zantuck's injury coming along?
Marc Dragicevic - Good, he's going to play this Friday so he should be ready for Round One.

Marc Dragicevic - Thanks for your support-hopefully I can repay you with a few good games this year. See you all at the next game!

NEXT WEEK
Chat live with Matthew Rogers
On the eve of his 200th game, join Matthew Rogers live in the chat room on Monday, March 24 at 7.30pm

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
Marc Dragicevic - The knee is feeling really good at the moment. I played three halves at the reserves.

:-/

TigersGoddess - Hey Marc thanks for letting me take those pics yesterday for my media project.
Marc Dragicevic - No worries-hope it all turns out well. My face on it should give you an A plus!

Wish it was that easy to get an A+ when I was at school. ;)

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003

TG, Marc might be able to help you get an A+ in your project, but I don't know that I'd be asking him for help where maths is concerned. Maths was never my strong suit at school and while 3 halfs might be considered better than 2 halfs, I'm not sure it's all that possible.

If Marc played 3 halfs, out of 3 quarters, that is possible. I think. :-/

Anyway, I'd be asking Tassie27 for any help with this subject, just to be sure. ;)

Dean3

Older than I've ever been
Dec 17, 2002
Melbourne
Jack Dyer could help Dragga pair up in threes at training ;D

But I do think that it is quite legitimate to play 3 halves. No maths training needed there.

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
Jack Dyer could help Dragga pair up in threes at training  ;D

I've always know Jack was a true legend. Anyone who could make that possible has to be a legend. :)

But I do think that it is quite legitimate to play 3 halves.

As long as it's 3 halves of 3 quarters and not 3 halves of 2 halves, hey Dean. :)

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
Hey MC, how did you know that I teach maths??  Just curious.

Inside information Tassie:

From the WizzFizz Couldn't Care Less Tipping Comp Score thread:

Tassie really and truly is a mathetmatical genius!

It pays to remember who to turn to in times of need. :)

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
Oh dear, I think I'm a half-wit, MC24!  :-/

Not at all Dean. I've just had my coffee hit for the week. The effects will wear off soon, I'm sure. ;)