Chris Hyde | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Chris Hyde

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I see that he got one of the best with Coburg yesterday.
I dont know whether he's going to make it or not. The times that I've see him he seemed to have a crack at it.
This is his 3rd year at the club now, he's probably only played a dozen games, with probably about 60 minutes in game time. I hope that they give him and Dragga the rest of the year with full game time to show us what they can do. Just like they did with Coughlan and Newman last year. CARN THE TIGES!!!!

crackertiger

Swan street 2017
Jan 4, 2003
melbourne
Spot on tigerman.

But what will Frawley do?

Answer = Houlihan and Rogers will return for Shultz and McGrath.

Because Frawley just doesn't get it.

Laff and Diggler have been right all year.

Mikee

Will we ever get there?
Feb 21, 2003
Melbourne
A TOTAL HACK. Don't need anymore of these average, nothing players. What real attributes does he have? Can he carve up the opposition in any way? Does he evade, have great vision, silky skills, or explosive pace? Why recruit eggs like this.

ENOUGH!!!

jackstar

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 5, 2003
You dont need to see him at AFL level, go and have a look at him at VFL level is enough.
This is the player the cost Coburg the final at Port melbourne last year. How many chances must a player get.
He had two shots at goal in the last minute of the game nad didnt even score.
We have enough players who cannot kick goals or fail UNDER PRRESSSURE. We dont need any more .
What is sad that since we have had a national comp, that players are on the lists arent really up to it. Min salary is prob 80,000 + and there useless.
Wish I can find a job like that pays $80,000 and you dont perform.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Makes you wonder why he wasn't delisted.
Surely he deserves the chances that Pettifer has had.