Chris Michaliades | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Chris Michaliades

Jezza81

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 9, 2008
Anyone got any info on this kid?

Sandringham player who will be training with us.

Jezza81 said:
Anyone got any info on this kid?

Sandringham player who will be training with us.
I mentioned him earlier this year, he,s a quick small forward. Thought Sam Lloyd was the pick.
:
tigertim said:
Not much in the VFL in the way of small forwards: Chris Michalides ? Sam Lloyd? Ziggy Alwan? Josh Scipione?

tigertim said:
Watched the first half and some of the last quarter. No huge stand outs for mine but Michalides, Ian Richardson, Motlop and Sam Lloyd as possible small forwards. Sherlock was a running, lean looking half back, looked ok. Michael Sikora as a 206cm ruck looked promising. Marigliani got a heap of te ball but can't see him getting another chance (and turned it over a bit)

Vics went down though!
And in the state league thread.

Ziggy Alwan is the most likely to be drafted out of the small forwards, probably rookie draft.

bullus_hit said:
Ziggy Alwan is the most likely to be drafted out of the small forwards, probably rookie draft.

That is a awesome name - if he doesn't make it as a footballer he should be the lead singer of a glam revival band

Ty Esler said:
That is a awesome name - if he doesn't make it as a footballer he should be the lead singer of a glam revival band

He looks like Joe Cool as well, I hope he does get picked up just for the special comments.

tigs2010 said:
By us? Or just in general?

In general, I'm mainly interested in the state league midfielders this year. Chris Cain, Kane Lambert & Sam Gray being at the top of the list.

bullus_hit said:
In general, I'm mainly interested in the state league midfielders this year. Chris Cain, Kane Lambert & Sam Gray being at the top of the list.
I think Lambert is the pick of those guys. At Cain's age he's probably what you see is what you get where as Lambert is only what 21? How do you rate Gordon from Nth Adel? Started well but dropped off a bit which may hurt his chances. Any others you like?

tigs2010 said:
Started well but dropped off a bit which may hurt his chances. Any others you like?

His form drop off rings major alarm bells, after the first 6 weeks he was looking like the pick of the bunch, and his scoreboard influence was huge kicking 11 goals in 2 weeks. However, he's already been delisted once by the Swans and he was a virtual passenger in the last 2 months of the season. A pass for me at this stage in the game.

I also like Nick Amato and was surprised he didn't get picked up last year (had him in the Phantom), I'd definitely consider him as a rookie this year.

Sandringham duo sign on Port Melbourne , Marcus Marigliani and Chris Michaliades have signed on for the 2014 season.