DDTs top 15 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

DDTs top 15

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
A really uneducated & unconsidered look at a top 15 by DDT

1 - GWS (looks like Boyd)
2- GWS (Maybe Kelly)
3- Saints - (Scharenberg)
4- WBD- (Billings)
5 - GC Suns - (Kolodjashnij)
6- Collingwood - (Bomatelli)
7- Brisbane - (McCarthy)
8- North (McDonald)
9- Melb - (Salem)
10 - Collingwood - (Freeman)
11 - WCE (Sheed)
12 - Richmond (Lennon)
13 - Carlton - (Aish)
14 - GWS - (Crouch)
15 - Swans - (Acres)

DirtyDogTiger said:
A really uneducated & unconsidered look at a top 15 by DDT

1 - GWS (looks like Boyd)
2- GWS (Maybe Kelly)
3- Saints - (Aish)
4- WBD- ( Billings)
5 - GC Suns - (Kolodjashnij)
6- Collingwood - (Freeman)
7- Brisbane - (Lennon)
8- North (McDonald)
9- Melb (Scharenberg)
10 - Collingwood (Taylor)
11 - WCE (Sheed)
12 - Richmond (Salem)
13 - Carlton - (McCarthy)
14 - GWS - (Crouch)
15 - Swans - (Acres)

Where's bomatelli???

Scharenberg won't slip to 9th, Collingwood will gobble him up at 6 if available. I even think he's a smokey for pick 2.

Bontempelli will most likely be picked up at 7 if he's still on board, Collingwood are also very keen so 6 or 10 is a distinct possibility.

Take it however you like but Knightmare - probably the most respected phantom drafter on BF, he's usually very accurate - has Scharenberg going to us at 12

Good rankings though DDT, very similar to mine, though I have Freeman and Taylor both going lower

Stylo said:
Take it however you like but Knightmare - probably the most respected phantom drafter on BF, he's usually very accurate - has Scharenberg going to us at 12

Good rankings though DDT, very similar to mine, though I have Freeman and Taylor both going lower

Interesting, Knightmare is usually pretty good but I will have to disagree on this count. Scharenberg gave Lennon a toweling at the carnival, I would be very surprised to see him picked up so late. Mind you, if we land him at 12 I won't be complaining.

If Scharenberg slips through to our pick, I'll have more trouble controlling myself than Heath Shaw playing in the GWS backline next year. I agree with BH that he might just go at 2. Versatile. Leader.
He would also be a great fit for the Saints.

Blake Acres is my boy. 189cm/84kgs HF/HB prefers to play in the midfield and win his own pill. Good overhead loves a goal. Has an athletics pedigree.
Great supplementary article attached to his draft profile.
IF we are confident in his shoulder going forward, I reckon he could be a steal at 12. Potential to be a Fyfe/Pendlebury.

bullus_hit said:
Interesting, Knightmare is usually pretty good but I will have to disagree on this count. Scharenberg gave Lennon a toweling at the carnival, I would be very surprised to see him picked up so late. Mind you, if we land him at 12 I won't be complaining.
I think you're right about Collingwood but they will wait till pick 10. And we will have Lennon. The opposite to what Knightmare has.

Eat the rich said:
Blake Acres is my boy. 189cm/84kgs HF/HB prefers to play in the midfield and win his own pill. Good overhead loves a goal. Has an athletics pedigree.
IF we are confident in his shoulder going forward, I reckon he could be a steal at 12. Potential to be a Fyfe/Pendlebury.

A real natural.

Acres has great size for a mid, and I like the versatility aspect of his write-up which makes us harder to match up against if we go down this path.

I am no expert so I have no real idea to be honest, but I am pretty happy for us to have pick 12 in the bank as there will still be some quality around when its our turn.

Smoking Aces said:
Yep. He is the one I want if Lennon and Salem are off the board.

Where do you rate Acres compared to Lennon and Salem?

I have Salem ahead of Acres and then Lennon.

Inside Footy top 20 is and interesting one

Salem at 6. McCarthy at 7 and Cutler at 14. Can't argue too much with that.

Eat the rich said:
If Scharenberg slips through to our pick, I'll have more trouble controlling myself than Heath Shaw playing in the GWS backline next year. I agree with BH that he might just go at 2. Versatile. Leader.
He would also be a great fit for the Saints.

Reading knightmares write up (and assuming FJ feels the same way) I reckon Blake acres is someone FJ would want the most - I like to read that a player we are interested in kicks both sides and tackles. You know they are fair dinkum when footballers when they do that.