Christian Petracca | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Christian Petracca

blx

Tiger Champion
Feb 11, 2004
Melbourne
Now I know we are no chance to grab this guy but I just watched his reel and boy, with him and Martin in our team we are going places! His strength and class is something to be seen! WOW I can dream can't I...

Who knows, maybe one day when he has had enough of Melbourne/Stkilda he'll nominate the Tiges in a trade.

Absolute Superstar Bullocking Mid!!!

blx said:
Now I know we are no chance to grab this guy but I just watched his reel and boy, with him and Martin in our team we are going places! His strength and class is something to be seen! WOW I can dream can't I...

Who knows, maybe one day when he has had enough of Melbourne/Stkilda he'll nominate the Tiges in a trade.

Absolute Superstar Bullocking Mid!!!

Our first pick and Vickery to the Saints for pick 1 ;D

uhuh uhuh said:
They got nothing to give up - for a start they will lose their first pick for Darcy Moore..
Yeah, probably right. They've already done a massive clean out for draft picks over the last couple of years.

I reckon the Saints will go KPP if they end up with pick 1 which is looking likely.

I will spew if the Dees get both picks 2 & 3 if Frawley leaves as a Free Agent - hopefully they only get an end of 1st rounder as compo for him.

If Dees get 2 & 3 then Petracca will surely be in the red and blue next year. They will also have the 2nd best KPP in the draft as well.

blx said:
Oh yeah, I'd get this done in a heartbeat!!!

I would too and I reckon the Saints would be interested in that too. I still would like to see Griffiths hitting the scoreboard a bit more to be sure he can replace TV on the scoreboard side, he's better than him in other aspects but goals are important in his role.

mrposhman said:
I would too and I reckon the Saints would be interested in that too. I still would like to see Griffiths hitting the scoreboard a bit more to be sure he can replace TV on the scoreboard side, he's better than him in other aspects but goals are important in his role.
Beanz Meanz Goalz.