Closest/best hotels close to the Gabba? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Closest/best hotels close to the Gabba?

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Flights and accomm booked. Thanks AFL for scheduling it for a Saturday night. My first ever away final

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Rydges Southbank right with all the cafes and restaurants on the riverside and a short walk straight out the door and up the road to the Gabba.

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
we are booked into Wellington Apartment Hotel, about 500m walk to Gabba and close to the Shafston so can easily get to the Qld supporters Club function

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I usually take a stubby and stand in the foyer of the soul-less, poorly built apartment complex that they built on the site of the iconic and beautiful Woolongabba Hotel, directly over the road from the ground

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I usually take a stubby and stand in the foyer of the soul-less, poorly built apartment complex that they built on the site of the iconic and beautiful Woolongabba Hotel, directly over the road from the ground

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users