Club Best and Fairest for 2003 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Club Best and Fairest for 2003

Who do you think will win this years club Best and Fairest

• Mark Chaffey

Votes: 29 100.0%
  • Greg Stafford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mark Couglan

• Kayne Johnson

• Matthew Richardson

• Andrew Kellaway

• Chris Newman

• Greg Tivendale

• Total voters

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
I didn't put Wayne Campbell in the list due to injury but IMO he was going to be right in it until his season was ended prematurely. So have a vote and we'll see how accurate the result is at the end of the season.

Sorry for the Typo on Johnson. I'll never forgive myself! ;D

tiga said:

I'll forgive you tiga. ;)

Don't know if I'll forgive you for the typo on Mark Coughlan though. :mad: :D

I'd love to see Richo win his first but I'm putting my money on Andy Kellaway. Is he the most underrated player in the league or what.

MC24 said:
tiga said:

I'll forgive you tiga. ;)

Don't know if I'll forgive you for the typo on Mark Coughlan though. :mad: :D

Sorry MC I just noticed that one too! Just goes to show that eating lunch and typing at the same time can have a disasterous effect! ;D

If last season's B & F is anything to go by, Coughlan is a certainty to win it this year. Chaff and AK would be the dangers.

Based on consistency you would have to go for Chaffey.
Coughlan has had a couple of quiet ones whereas Chaffey IMO has been in our best 3 for every game so far this year. Go the Chaffster !

I would say Cogs with Chaffey, AK and Tivs next in line.

How do they determine the votes for the B/F? I think someone here mentioned before it's not a 3-2-1 system.

I think Cougs will win no competition his been the star of this year and will definately get more best and grounds then any other player

cogs might get it, because even though he has had a few quiet games (plus he didnt play vs. west coast), he has had an outstanding season, and there have been a lot of games where he has been ranked no. 1 for us. if you read the herald sun, after every game they have the stats on every player, and you would notice that cogs has the best average for the season in richmond.

but then again, chaff..........

mightytiges said:
I would say Cogs with Chaffey, AK and Tivs next in line.

How do they determine the votes for the B/F? I think someone here mentioned before it's not a 3-2-1 system.
Good call but staf should be on level ground with Tivs. Why don't you make something hard by trying to pick Coburgs best three. :'( :'( :'(

mightytiges said:

On a Monday the 4 coaches each give 5 players votes out of 10.

I voted for Chaffey, as I think he deserves it, but if I was betting on it, I'd go for Coughlan. I hope the top 5 players are A. Kellaway, Cogs, Stafford, Tivendale and Chaffey (in no particular order).

I hope Richo and Bowden don't get anywhere near the top ten, but I wouldnt be surprised if they are right up there.

Make sure you get you vote in today if you haven't already done so as I will be finalising it tonight, Although it looks like Cogs will be a clear winner with the ever reliable Chaff coming in second.