Coaching Rumours | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coaching Rumours

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Lambert s assistant - sounds good. And when Frawely loses the plot again next year (which he will) there can be a mid season sacking and Lambert appointed senior coach. I can live with that.

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
As usual Laffs is 100% on the ball here.
Despite our protests, Frawley will be our coach next year. Casey and Miller will not back down. While I admire their strength of character, they are fools! We will become another Ansett!!!

Dean3

Older than I've ever been
Dec 17, 2002
Melbourne
Having witnessed Pagan at Carlton this year, I'd say 'it's time to go...Crocker.' Lambert as an assistant would be fantastic, or Alistair Lynch if he chucks it in.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
We are nto all protesting diggler. I would say it would be 50% each way in support or agianst Frawley from all teh Richmond supporters i converse with in some way.

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
Fair enough if Miller and Casey want to persist with Spud, I'll just wright off next season as well.

But if Frawley coaches next year will he rebuild the list and draft kids or do we have to sit through another year of underperforming recruits?

I think the club is screwed either way. If they sack Frawley its same ol' Richmond, if they persist then we'll go another 2 months next year without a win.

SkiddyMcGhee

Us and Them, Over and Over again
Jan 29, 2003
Sandringham, Melbourne
- Eade is too defensive and not the answer,
- Wallace, my God no. He would do exactly the same thing he did to us as a player, as a coach = Bugger all. What an absolute whimp in leaving the Western Bulldogs when the kitchen got a little too hot!!!,
- Forget Matthews,
- I like Harvey, as he still seems to have a lot of mongrel in him, and has been groomed by the master,
- But, take Sheedy and then watch:-
- the memberships increase by 10,000 overnight
- KB come back,
- consistent finals appearances,
- a premiership

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

BalmyArmy

Tiger Superstar
Jul 15, 2003
Melbourne
Wouldn't it be nice if Sheeds came back to the club in a capacity similar to David parkin at Hawthorn? While we're at it, get Tommy Hafey down every few weeks to make his presence felt.

jackstar

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 5, 2003
Harvey might be in the running. as he is a FRIEND of Caseys. Now that puts a different slant on things doesnt it ? Ummmmmmmm

56tiger

I'm a llama!
Jul 21, 2003
Question, IF we were top eight at this moment, would this rumour still be happening? ???