Richo asked to explain gesture (Herald Sun) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richo asked to explain gesture (Herald Sun)

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Richo asked to explain gesture
23 July 2003 Herald Sun

ACTING Richmond captain Matthew Richardson was yesterday sent a "please explain" letter from the AFL over an incident at the MCG on Friday night.

Richardson was captured on video giving a one-fingered signal to a spectator as he walked up the players' race after the Tigers' 69-point loss to Collingwood.

He has until Friday to respond.

Western Bulldogs livewire Nathan Brown was fined $5000 by the AFL last season for making an obscene gesture after he gave a one-fingered salute to Kangaroos supporters at Telstra Dome.

------------------------------------------------------------

Harry, I think you should help with the investigation and admit that you told Richo that he forgot his dummy on the field when he upped and gave you "the bird". ;D

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
Apparently Richo was sending a signal to Frawley that he is worth first pick in the draft as a trade!

P

PuntRoadRoar

yes apparently richo was suggesting to the richmond hierachy that he wanted to go to the team that won their first ever wooden spoon last year.