Coburg Team Details For Werribee Round 1 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coburg Team Details For Werribee Round 1

B

brownlow2003

B: Chaffey, Talbot, Pickering
HB: Fleming, Vardy, Biddiscombe
C: Mills, Pagan, Dragicevic
HF: Nicholls, Schulz, Geischen
F: Taylor, Pettifer, King
Foll: Rode, Hyde, Rogers
Inter from : Carlson, Carlyle, Flaherty, Hart, Krakouer, Maggiore, McGrath, Moore, Roberts, Shir, Sipthorp, Steinfort

Given all 7 Richmond interchange players are listed there, we'll know who's in the Richmond side tomorrow.

Go Tigers, both of them ;D.

brownlow2003 said:
B: Chaffey, Talbot, Pickering
HB: Fleming, Vardy, Biddiscombe
C: Mills, Pagan, Dragicevic
HF: Nicholls, Schulz, Geischen
F: Taylor, Pettifer, King
Foll: Rode, Hyde, Rogers
Inter from : Carlson, Carlyle, Flaherty, Hart, Krakouer, Maggiore, McGrath, Moore, Roberts, Shir, Sipthorp, Steinfort

Chaffey!!
Surely must be a mistake?

With my Dad doing the driving for Sunday's game ( Dogs supporter) and Proton Oval seems very easy to get to.
Me and my Mum will be putting our Coburg Memberships to good use and will be going to the game. :)
Btw we are about 2 hours away from Melbourne

Go Coburg ;D

Emma, seeing we play on Sunday Richmond listed an extended interchange bench all the players named on it get named in the Coburg side as well.