Coburg this week...? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coburg this week...?

I heard a guy oon SEN that said that Ducnan has injured himself again and will be out for the rest of the season. Any truth to this?

feisty tige said:
I heard a guy oon SEN that said that Ducnan has injured himself again and will be out for the rest of the season. Any truth to this?
Yes got a hit in the Kidneys , and they said that looks like the end for him. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Thanks zacs56.

Just heard that Cameron Cloke will be out for the rest of the season too, although his playing career is far from over.

It is strange that they have not posted anything (that I can see) about it in the papers or anything, keeping it quiet, maybe he will go around in the car at the GF as a retired player.

Coburg Tigers play at Punt Rd on Sunday.  I went to the last game at Punt Rd, I'm hooked.  It was great to get up close to the action and see the young kids, Hartigan, Roach, Foley, Gilmour, Morrison are all playing.  Get down and see Danial Jackson play.  He's a real prospect.