Cocktail Night 2018? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cocktail Night 2018?

Jetboy

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 6, 2010
Melbourne.....sometimes Broome
Haven’t heard anything yet....but really, givin the bucket loads of cash that the club has made thru memberships alone, the cocktail party should be free this year (at least to say, silver plus members.....and should include free spirits, and should go for at least 3 hrs)

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Jetboy said:
Haven’t heard anything yet....but really, givin the bucket loads of cash that the club has made thru memberships alone, the cocktail party should be free this year (at least to say, silver plus members.....and should include free spirits, and should go for at least 3 hrs)

I reckon the money would be better spent giving all reserve seat holders free drinks at our docklands home game.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I think it would be better spent flying in international gold members for a match.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Think those looking for freebies are thinking of no-one but themselves. Why not just content yourself with Premiership and be happy?

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
caesar said:
Think those looking for freebies are thinking of no-one but themselves. Why not just content yourself with Premiership and be happy?

OK, I'll accept economy flights as a show of good faith