Collingwood Up and Running | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Collingwood Up and Running

Collingwood aren't prepared to easily give up Tarrant, Licuria and Woewodin. They have expressed interest in Mahoney and Salopek.

Roger James is quality, you wouldn't be giving away Licura easily, ok, try this:

Roger James, Josh Mahoney and Steven Salopek in exchange for Chris Tarrant and Collingwood's 2nd and 3rd round picks

Stoney said:
Roger James and Josh Mahoney will go to Collingwood in exchange for Paul Licuria and Collingwood's second pick?

Not interested.

Stoney said:
Roger James is quality, you wouldn't be giving away Licura easily, ok, try this:

Roger James, Josh Mahoney and Steven Salopek in exchange for Chris Tarrant and Collingwood's 2nd and 3rd round picks

Not interested.

ok then what would it take to get Chris Tarrent across to Port Adelaide?

any interest in Stuart Dew as part of a package? (possibly Josh Mahoney and Roger James along with Dew)

Is Port interested in any other players except Tarrant, Licuria and Woewodin?

not really, maybe Brodie Holland might Spark some interest ahead of the second round pick

Stoney said:
not really, maybe Brodie Holland might Spark some interest ahead of the second round pick

Collingwood are interested in a possible deal with the following players: Salopek, Surjan, Francou, Mahoney and Ebert.

ok there are all on the table as of now, but Port are focused on one of the 3 players as previously stated (Tarrant, Licuria and Woewodin)

Tarrant and Woewodin and pick 39 in exchange for Chad Cornes, Josh Francou, Josh Mahoney and Brett Ebert and pick 36?

Stoney said:
Tarrant and Woewodin and pick 39 in exchange for Chad Cornes, Josh Francou, Josh Mahoney and Brett Ebert and pick 36?

Deal!

Pleasure doing business with you ... I have entered our trade on the 'Completed Trades' section

go to the main page where all our Trading Offices are and scroll down untill you find 'Upadated Picks' or something like that, our picks we just exchanged will be updated tonight

Brodie Holland is still in the Ports book at the moment, it might be on the last page, but we're still interested! get back to me if you wish to confirm another trade!

Also when you get the chance make sure you modify your team list on Collingwood's page 1 so people know not to make any offers for the likes of Tarrant and Woewodin, cheers!