Collingwood Up and Running | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Collingwood Up and Running

neeld said:
Collingwood
Chad Cornes
Josh Mahoney
Brett Ebert
Josh Francou
Leon Davis
Ryan Lonie
Alan Didak
Nathan Buckley
Brodie Holland
James Clement
Billy Morrison
Shane O'Bree
Steven McKee
Richard Cole
Shane Wakelin
Bo Nixon
Tom Davidson
Scott Burns
Paul Licuria
Andrew Williams
Guy Richards
Rhyce Shaw
Anthony Rocca
Tarkyn Lockyer
Josh Fraser
Ben Johnson
Mark McGough
Ben Kinnear
Matthew Lokan
Luke Mullins
Luke Shackleton
David King
Cameron Cloke
Jason Cloke
Simon Prestigiacomo
Dane Swan
Ryan Lonie
Tristen Walker
Heath Shaw
Brent Hall
Julian Rowe
# Nick Maxwell
# Zane Leonard
# David Fanning
# Dean Benson
# Justin Crow

collingwood have made it public that it is prepared to trade its number 7 and 23 draft picks and all-australian james clement.

Collingwood are looking to trade the following players: L.Davis, Lonie, Wakelin, Prestigiacomo, Richards, Rocca, Fraser, C.Cloke and J.Cloke

Well those players arent of a high quality so i dont know what interests you. Someone like a hudgton would be availble but u list who u want

RecruitersDream said:
Well those players arent of a high quality so i dont know what interests you. Someone like a hudgton would be availble but u list who u want

im interested in montagna and h.black.

neeld said:
RecruitersDream said:

im interested in montagna and h.black.

i take it your not interested?!

From Western Bulldogs if Collingwood are still interested in the services of Cameron Faulkner
make us an offer

Sammy65 said:
From Western Bulldogs if Collingwood are still interested in the services of Cameron Faulkner
make us an offer

andrew williams?

the deal is there... didak and J.Cloke for s.grant and picks 48, 90 and 106?