Collingwood Up and Running | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Collingwood Up and Running

Stoney

Unofficial President of Brad Ottens
Sep 30, 2004
Alan Didak is of interest ... would you trade him for pick 11 (if i get it in a deal with freo?)

neeld

The incarnate of E.T
Apr 20, 2004
Stoney said:
Alan Didak is of interest ... would you trade him for pick 11 (if i get it in a deal with freo?)

ill only trade didak for 10/11. not soley 10. i can add a fringe player to didak if you wish, give me a name and ill c if i like it

Stoney

Sep 30, 2004
Brodie Holland and Didak if i get 10? if i get 11 Didak and Andrew Williams or Ryan Lonie?

neeld

The incarnate of E.T
Apr 20, 2004
Stoney said:
Brodie Holland and Didak if i get 10? if i get 11 Didak and Andrew Williams or Ryan Lonie?

no, no. i want 10 and 11! ill trade off didak and holland for them and thats as far as ill go for both

neeld

The incarnate of E.T
Apr 20, 2004
Stoney said:
oh ok ... no way, didak isn't that good!

they aren't even top ten picks! didak and holland are established senior players, im not giving them up easily. didak was 2nd pick in the draft and should start to blossom to his full potential this year.

Stoney

Sep 30, 2004
if i was a Colligwood supporter i'd sure hope so, he's done sweet jack all so far ...

Stoney

Sep 30, 2004
because its now or never, but 2 first round picks is asking alot ...

neeld

The incarnate of E.T
Apr 20, 2004
Stoney said:
because its now or never, but 2 first round picks is asking alot ...

i seriously think draft picks are overrated, take it or leave it. im as generous as i can get with those 2

Stoney

Sep 30, 2004
yeah i understand, nah mate i'll decline, no hard feelings i was just expressing i don't think didak is that good, but best of luck ...

steveo_999

Tiger Rookie
Jul 29, 2004
-
The Kangaroos wish to trade the following players; Corey mckernan, Shannon Grant, Glenn Archer, Mark Porter, Drew Petrie, Chad Jones, Shane Clayton, Michael Firrito, Jeremy Clayton, Sav Rocca, Shane Harvey, Hamish McIntosh and Liegh Harding.

Stoney

Sep 30, 2004
Would Collingwood be interested in Des Headland for Pick 7?

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
The Cats would like to express interest in trading for the following players... Lockyer Shaw Burns Morrison.

Feel free to check the updated Geelong list and suggest trades for these guys and/or draft picks on that same thread.

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
re your offer of Ryan Lonie and Guy Richards for Kieran McGuinness and Nathan Eagleton
A Deal from Western Bulldogs End get back to us on the trade

neeld

The incarnate of E.T
Apr 20, 2004
Tigerdog said:
The Cats would like to express interest in trading for the following players... Lockyer Shaw Burns Morrison.

Feel free to check the updated Geelong list and suggest trades for these guys and/or draft picks on that same thread.

i assume you're after r.shaw? collingwood have expressed interest in: bartel, wocjinski, Koulouriotis and spriggs.

neeld

The incarnate of E.T
Apr 20, 2004
steveo_999 said:
The Kangaroos wish to trade the following players; Corey mckernan, Shannon Grant, Glenn Archer, Mark Porter, Drew Petrie, Chad Jones, Shane Clayton, Michael Firrito, Jeremy Clayton, Sav Rocca, Shane Harvey, Hamish McIntosh and Liegh Harding.

collingwood have expressed interest in: grant, petrie, rocca and mcintosh.

neeld

The incarnate of E.T
Apr 20, 2004
Sammy65 said:
re your offer of Ryan Lonie and Guy Richards for Kieran McGuinness and Nathan Eagleton
A Deal from Western Bulldogs End get back to us on the trade

its a deal if i can swap mcguinness for cross