Collingwood Up and Running | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Collingwood Up and Running

Stoney said:
Ryan Houlihan, Byron Pickett, Cain Ackland, Brett Montgomery and Pick 19 for Chad Cornes?

not interested in getting rid of cornes.

Stoney said:
Ryan Houlihan, Byron Pickett, Cain Ackland, Brett Montgomery and Pick 19 for Chad Cornes?

not interested in getting rid of cornes.

Jackson_23 said:
would collingwood be interested in trading james clement for troy longmuire and thornton

justin & troy longmuir thornton for clement, presti and wakelin?

Jackson_23 said:
Shaun Mcmanus has become available just let me know if ur interested

not really, are u interested in: l.davis, lonie, didak, holland, morrison, mckee, cole, wakelin, presti, nixon, davidson, burns, williams, richards, shaws, lockyer, rocca, mullins, shackleton, king, clokes, swan, walker, hall and rowe

collingwood are interested in trading the following players: l.davis, lonie, didak, holland, morrison, mckee, cole, wakelin, presti, nixon, davidson, burns, williams, richards, shaws, lockyer, rocca, mullins, shackleton, king, clokes, swan, walker, hall, rowe and fraser

let me know if ur interesting in any of the folowing players,

Daniel Haines, Roger Hayden, Jeff Farmer, Troy Cook, Dion Woods, Graham Polak, Shane Parker and james walker

collingwood have declared interest in walker, polak and hayden.

Jackson_23 said:
tell me wat u think about walker polak hayden and pick 36 for rocca and didak

not even for one of those players would i trade for them.