Come on all, get your short arms and deep pockets in order for this great site ! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Come on all, get your short arms and deep pockets in order for this great site !

Berwick boy

Tiger Superstar
Apr 27, 2004
Hi All,

Being bored with no football I checked the donations tab (as you do with no life), and for such a great site that give's us so much therapy after a Tiger loss...with either good or bad news, I think it's struggling for what it gives us, and I for one would be totally lost without it.

I know not all can donate (and some are just tight pricks), but if you have had a good win on the punt or sell those nudes of Redford to the Blue Oyster magazine, chuck a few Scheckel's in for Mr T and this site. I'm sure it would be much appreciated.

Lets hit that goal !!

Attachments

• 1687939377185.png
    1687939377185.png
    39.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users