Concerning | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Concerning

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Fair point Gus, but i dont count Fioraq as a failure yet. I still believe when he bulks up a bit, which he wil eventaually, he wil lget better and be more ably equipped ot handle some physicality. Pettifer well who knows, bad attitude i guess does not bode well, but still you never know. Rodan wasnt taken but still identified by us to be good enough and i think so far he has come up trumps bplaying every game in the seniors since being drafted. Ottens yes he had to get taken.

I dont know, for me on Beck jury is still out. As for trades i dont know if he gets a say in them or not, or whether coach has most influence there.

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
BalmyArmy said:
How quickly people forget that beck discovered a young player by the name of Coughlan, oh and chrissy newman. he will be better once Miller gives him some guidance about things.

Becks list of failures far outway his successes and as someone who has been in the job for nearly 10 years Beck shouldn't be requiring guidance from anyone.

He has proved himself a spectacular failure and he must go.

g0tigers

carn the mighty tiges
Jun 16, 2003
Victoria, Australia
gustiger12 said:
I too still think Fiora has a lot of potential, we just need to develop it in the right way

i think Fiora does have alot of potential, but i feel bad for him, because he hasnt had a chance to settle in one position, one minute he is up forward then he is all of a sudden down back. if only he had a chance to settle....

Frawley couldnt find potential in a potato let alone a 22 yr old boy