Confirmation - Wizzee Cup | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Confirmation - Wizzee Cup

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
I have spoken to the Club to confirm arrangements for members for the Wizzee Cup.

Members holding 11 Game memberships:

This will not get you free admission into round 1 of the Wizzee Cup. (Refer MT's post yesterday regarding the Jungle Beat newsletter)

Members holding 17 game memberships:

As you are probably aware from my AGM report MC24 raised a query regarding what was said regarding 17 game memberships.

For those of us who have bought them we were overcharged. We paid for 18 games not 17 games.

From my conversation with the CLub today - I was told the following:

As compensation holders of 17 game membership will receive in the mail a ticket to admit them to round 1 of the Wizzee Cup in the next 2 weeks. Further we will also receive another letter in the next month advising that we are owed a further $12.50 for the overcharge. The letter will contain details of how to obtain the balance of the refund. For those who don't use the Wizzee Cup ticket - the 2nd letter will detail how you can claim the full credit owed