Congratulations Tim... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Congratulations Tim...

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Hard at it, pack buster and who cares about skills, ha?
Tim's skills weren't what people were excited about really, we'll know more in that dept on Monday.
He also seems to inspire the team, according to Staff Tim is popular amongst the players for his hardness at the ball.
I've watched the replay a few times. I reckon it was a great effort all around....a wonderful game of footy. :)

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Tenacious Tiges said:
As I was unable to see the game last weekend and judging from the reactions so far I have to ask the question, has he got the potential to be a hard at it excitement machine??? Is he going to be a pack buster ala Scotty Turner or does he also have some skill go with it??? Or is still too early to judge? :D

Still probably too early to tell especially in those conditions but you can't ask anymore from a first gamer than to contribute and do the job his coach askes of him. If he adds to the side (in this case hardness) then that's a bonus.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
B.T.W. if anyone loves that kind of slogout and didn't see the game I'm happy to tape and post it if it comes on Austar again.

It's funny reading comments on Dockerland about Sandilands and Staff enjoying Staff's stuffup. They aren't impressed. I thought it was so funny. ;D

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
rosy3 said:
B.T.W. if anyone loves that kind of slogout and didn't see the game I'm happy to tape and post it if it comes on Austar again.
Me Me Me! I didn't get to see it, my aunty forgot to tape it for me on foxtel and I don't know if they're putting it on again so if does come on could you tape it for me pretty please ;D

Khan

Lets Roar in 2004
Dec 17, 2002
Tigerland
TG if your Aunt has Footy Foxtel. The Footy extra channel has Richmond Replay every wednesday at 7:00 or that was in the Record the other week.

That time will be when they replay the richmond match for the previuos week. I'll check on the web in a moment

:-*

Lets Roar