Continuing the 2020 dream... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Continuing the 2020 dream...

blx

Tiger Champion
Feb 11, 2004
Melbourne
Well after a few covid weeks off we are back on track!

Last nights game was a ripper!

How good was RCD's debut! 26 possessions and 3 goals out of the centre square!

Pickett continues to show he is all class.

Both have added a whole new twist to our midfield.

IMO we really missed Vlaus down back. He would of restricted Elliot better than Baker although credit to Bakes for that punch on Cox haha sneaky little man he is...

Losing to the Pies at this time of the year is no biggie in fact to come withing 11 points in the last minute to a team that has started the season on fire just goes to show how little off the pace we are. Plenty of time to get this one back later in the season - when it counts.

GO TIGES!!!

Reactions: 1 user

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
Well after a few covid weeks off we are back on track!

Last nights game was a ripper!

How good was RCD's debut! 26 possessions and 3 goals out of the centre square!

Pickett continues to show he is all class.

Both have added a whole new twist to our midfield.

IMO we really missed Vlaus down back. He would of restricted Elliot better than Baker although credit to Bakes for that punch on Cox haha sneaky little man he is...

Losing to the Pies at this time of the year is no biggie in fact to come withing 11 points in the last minute to a team that has started the season on fire just goes to show how little off the pace we are. Plenty of time to get this one back later in the season - when it counts.

GO TIGES!!!
Fairly nice dream there, rather than worrying about business survival, employment future or health!

in fact, losing to the Pies in the H&A rounds is good whilst we are reigning Premiers. It kind of rubs in and exacerbates their feeling of loss over the final moments of capitulation to the Eagles in 2018.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
I dreamn't i was pool with 6 naked swim models, partying like a rock star.

Your dream sounded nice.