Coughlan | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coughlan

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
rosy3 said:
Vadim Golikov said:
People talk about positives we should take from that season. There is only one positive from this season

There is more than one positive. Otto has been amazing. Not only coming back from horrific injury, but in very good form too.

Couldn't agree more rosy. Amazing stuff from Otto.

Cogs should win the Jack Dyer medal in a canter.

Future Tiger Champ

Tiger Cub
Jul 17, 2003
cogsfan24 said:
Did anyone see cogs when he got a nasty hit in the 1st quarter, i missed it so would anyone like to go into detail? lol.

I remember that, there were actually quite a few times in the first quarter. He just got straight back up and kept on going. hahahaha i remember once on the wing just above the jack dyer print, the hawthorn player took his shirt off, much to the delight of the girl sitting next to me. But he was targeted in the first quarter by many hawthorn players