Cricket | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cricket

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
This is the dumbest performance by an Australian team in memory.

The captain's a dummy. So's the coach.

Reactions: 4 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I looked the other day and in 100 tests he averages under 4 wickets. This makes goat talk even more of a side joke.

Just offers very little.
Averaging 4 wickets a test is fairly typical for most bowlers I think.

Reactions: 1 user

kyuss

Tiger Superstar
May 13, 2012
why wouldnt you crowd the batsmen when Lyon is bowling. Australia like theyre playing for the draw.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
This is what happens when you don't have enough Victorians in your squad

Reactions: 2 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
As much as I could never bring myself to hope for an Australian loss, as someone earlier posted, it might lead to a much-needed shake-up of a few complacent attitudes in and around the team. The warning signs were there when they celebrated a 2-2 draw in England that they should have won at least 3-1, if not 4-0.

Reactions: 3 users

Jason King

Forever the GOAT
Jul 19, 2007
Adelaide, South Australia
As much as I could never bring myself to hope for an Australian loss, as someone earlier posted, it might lead to a much-needed shake-up of a few complacent attitudes in and around the team. The warning signs were there when they celebrated a 2-2 draw in England that they should have won at least 3-1, if not 4-0.
We have batsmen that can't handle swing and turn. Cummins and Hazelwood really shine but they are overworked.

India are amazing cricketers.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Punter goes "the Aussies are going to make it really difficult for them to get these last 10"

Next ball - 1st ball of Hazlewoods next over - 4, nice prediction Punter