Cricket | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cricket

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Moses Henriques saying it’s a “young squad” playing Bangladesh.

Phillipe 24
Carey 29, (30 in 3 weeks)
Marsh 29
Henriques 34
Wade 33
Turner 28
Agar 27
Starc 31
Tye 34
Hazelwood 30
Zampa 29

ave age: 30

Not sure I’d be blaming youth for these performances.

Reactions: 1 user

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne

Phillipe 24
Marsh 29
Henriques 34
Wade 33
Turner 28
Agar 27
Starc 31
Tye 34
Hazelwood 30
Zampa 29

The Geelong of the cricket world

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne

Phillipe 24
Marsh 29
Henriques 34
Wade 33
Turner 28
Agar 27
Starc 31
Tye 34
Hazelwood 30
Zampa 29

Bowled out for 62 in T20 v. Bangladesh.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008

Phillipe 24
Marsh 29
Henriques 34
Wade 33
Turner 28
Agar 27
Starc 31
Tye 34
Hazelwood 30
Zampa 29

He cant very well say it is a "*smile* squad", can he?
a few regulars didnt tour, hopefully about 6 of them are batsmen.

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
Bowled out for 62 in T20 v. Bangladesh.
It was an embarrassing batting performance last night - but not that different to what was displayed throughout the series. Not one batsman can take any positives from both the WI and Bang series' apart from Mitch Marsh.

Henriques - surely he is done now in Australian colors.
Wade - a perenially average batsman. Incredible we have persisted for so long for such middling returns.
McDermott - definition of a flat track bully. Has not shown much at all in Australian colors.
Phillippe - I have been very disappointed with what I have seen since he debuted for Australia. Not convinced about him long term at all. Comparisons with Steve Smith are laughable at this stage.
Turner - another flat track bully. At least offers some off spin bowling - but not convinced at all with the bat.
Carey - has shown flashes at international level, but hasnt come on like had been expected. I fear he is going down the Wade route now with his performances. I'd be taking a look at Inglis over both him and Wade now.

Our lack of depth has certainly been highlighted over the last few weeks.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
He cant very well say it is a "*smile* squad", can he?
a few regulars didnt tour, hopefully about 6 of them are batsmen.
No, of course he can’t say that. Not sure why you’d say that. But why say it’s young when it’s not?

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Enthralling test cricket going on in England. India leading by 193, 8 wickets down and lots of verbal altercations. Bumrah getting bounced and swinging hard, just been hit in the helmet. He’s showing a lot of guts. I hope he runs through the poms like a dose of salts. Just love test cricket.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Enthralling test cricket going on in England. India leading by 193, 8 wickets down and lots of verbal altercations. Bumrah getting bounced and swinging hard, just been hit in the helmet. He’s showing a lot of guts. I hope he runs through the poms like a dose of salts. Just love test cricket.
Windows Pakistan was a good test too

Wildride

Tiger Superstar
Sep 6, 2006
Brisbane
Good session of cricket, nice to see the application from the Indian tail who make it to lunch still 8 down. England overdid the aggression and lost the advantage they had.

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
Who says Test cricket is dead.

Would be good to see Cricket Australia show some love towards Test cricket at some point. I know we are in a pandemic, but we would have to be well down the list in terms of the number of Tests we have played during 2020/21. Seems like we are only interested in playing India or Eng for the $$$

< Movies | Boxing >