Cricket | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cricket

I have said it before and I’ll say it again.

I just don’t think Marnus is a test No.3

He just has not got the temperament.

He was not responsible for our collapse, but getting stumped when we needed both him and Smith to dig deep sure as hell didn’t help.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

Even when he was a selector he could give a good spray. I remember them dropping a test to India in Adelaide after making 500 plus in the first innings and he just about blew the paint off the dressing room.

Gilly had clapped a shot at one stage when India was creaming us and Ponting was making runs for fun but played an ordinary shot in the second innings and they both copped it.

Ponting then made 250 odd next test and they won by 9 wickets.

Good that Hayden is back on commentating again, Mark Waugh is a knob spanker :cool:

Reactions: 1 user
WTF with this bull *smile* around the wicket and too straight bowling?
Typical Lyon dumb bowling.
What a *smile* opening day to such an important series.

Reactions: 1 user
WTF with this bull *smile* around the wicket and too straight bowling?
Typical Lyon dumb bowling.
What a *smile* opening day to such an important series.
Agree with you re the the spinners coming around the wicket, Cummins needs to come around the wicket and try to stick it right up em.

this is way too easy the line they are bowling and fields they are using

This is why I don't rate Lyon as anything more than an average bowler, despite his wickets tally.

Refuses to challenge the outside edge of the bat time and time again and instead bowls safe spells with no penetration. Exposed time and time again in 4th innings and against quality batsman.

Reactions: 2 users
< Cars | NRL >