Cricket | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cricket

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
It's probably happened before but I can't recall it ever happening. Tasmania playing Queensland were sent in and were all out for 78, Extras topped scored with 31, next best was Wakim with 11.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
It's probably happened before but I can't recall it ever happening. Tasmania playing Queensland were sent in and were all out for 78, Extras topped scored with 31, next best was Wakim with 11.
31 extras out of 78? Bloody hell. That must've been a very *smile* wicket.

tigertim

Mar 6, 2004
The South Africa side has changed from days gone. Team for today is :

Malan
De Kock
Bavumba
Verreyanne
Klaasen
Miller
Phehlukwayo
Maharaj
Nortje
Ngidi
Shamsi

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
The South Africa side has changed from days gone. Team for today is :

Malan
De Kock
Bavumba
Verreyanne
Klaasen
Miller
Phehlukwayo
Maharaj
Nortje
Ngidi
Shamsi
Not a big watcher of the Jaapies, just when they play tests against us. Only name I recognise among that lot is that bloke Knackers De Kock.

tigertim

Mar 6, 2004
It’s all happening over in NZ. Kohli is telling the crowd “shut the *smile* up” while Jadeja has taken the catch of the century.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Congratulations once again Victoria, 86,000 at the MCG for the final of the Women's T20 World Cup, the sporting Capital of the World.
And the Aussies after scoring 184 are putting India to the sword 8/96 in the 18th over.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Congratulations once again Victoria, 86,000 at the MCG for the final of the Women's T20 World Cup, the sporting Capital of the World.
And the Aussies after scoring 184 are putting India to the sword 8/96 in the 18th over.
I thought it was a Katie Perry concert they all went to, did they have a cricket match as well?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013

and it almost didn't happen due to no reserve days. Cricket needs to catch up to the times and book reserve days for major tournaments.

Great win for the aussie ladies, very deserving winners.

Reactions: 2 users

tigertim

Mar 6, 2004
I’ve watched the first 3 eps of Amazon primes The Test and it’s very good. Had to pay $6.99 for a months subscription so hopefully there’s something else on Amazon worth watching (there’s not!)

First episode is free so give it a go. It’s very interesting to hear the coaches speak and to be honest it’s not that intricate. “Next ball, nothing’s more important than the next ball”. “Work the angles to cut off singles”.