Damien Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Damien Hardwick

Tightly scripted.
Pam even getting a mention.
too many deep dives into something that really is a show about nothing.
go Pam.

Reactions: 1 user
Giving a points decision to AA on this one.
you forgot me red.
AA and I were in this one together. Sure, he went through the motions and its now Ma Hardwick, but we win on a technicality. And then some!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
you forgot me red.
AA and I were in this one together. Sure, he went through the motions and its now Ma Hardwick, but we win on a technicality. And then some!
Yeah. Tag team. Like Mario Milano and Larry O’Dea.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
When has Mansell hit a bloke from behind like we saw here?
The list is as long as your arm , don’t be biased . He jumped into Ginnivan back when he wasn’t watching . Goes hard but is very undisciplined

Reactions: 1 user
Richmond promotes whole of club. Dimma promotes the whole list getting a Premiership medal. Richmond started the thing with the whole list being an integral part of on field flag celebrations and singing the song. The fact it was ‘only’ vfl is mute.
Dimma is emotional - that is his flaw. At Richmond they recognise, embrace flaws. Try not to judge, but reflect and address issues together. He is also fiercely loyal - ask Castagna - and competitive.
This is who he is. He bought us flags because of who he is.
And you do-gooders can’t lay the boots in quick enough.
See - Sheedy, Malthouse, Clarkson, Beveridge, Barrassi have similar traits. Even Lethal before he mellowed.
There is no elitism about Dimma. He would regret doing it, but it is one of his flaws I am sure he is trying. I accept his imperfections
Good counter argument. Until mentioning other coaches. If said coaches did the same deed especially if Tiger players were involved the debate would be flipped upside down. Would be harder to find anyone supporting those coaches on PRE than anyone in the Greens who thinks climate change is a hoax.

Yep, but I’m having trouble reconciling this with Stewart being able to take out Prestia off the ball in an act that was far more dangerous and no Richmond player or coach batts an eyelid at it.

That still pi$$es me off
And the fact play went on was just insulting. That was a decision not made in a split second. What was the game last weekend where someone of the Pendlebury level sat holding his knee. Umpires couldn't stop play fast enough almost gave him a guard of honour as he went off.

• Angry
Reactions: 2 users