Damien Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Damien Hardwick

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
And when he teamed up with Roy Heffernan, they both did.

Especially when they were up against Mitsu Arakawa and Professor Tanaka.
Was Ronny Miller, Larry O'Dea's first parter? Ronny might be a good nickname for our Benny Miller.

Reactions: 1 users

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
Or Tiger Singh,Karl Killer Cox. Roy Heffernan was known as the man with a thousand holds, but none really worked!
Tex McKenzie and Haystacks Calhoun were good value but...

My faves: Chief Billy White Wolf and Little Beaver /Sky Low Low. The mighty mites of the mat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

pete and tys

Tiger Superstar
Feb 19, 2009
Loved Skull Murphy and Brute Bernard.
But yes...Chief Billy White Wolf was a classic.....
The Indian death lock worked everytime.

Reactions: 3 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Loved Skull Murphy and Brute Bernard.
But yes...Chief Billy White Wolf was a classic.....
The Indian death lock worked everytime.
Can't remember Mark Lewis sleeper hold failing too many times. I think he and King Curtis teamed up together if my memory serves me correctly.

Last edited:

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Or Tiger Singh,Karl Killer Cox. Roy Heffernan was known as the man with a thousand holds, but none really worked!
Tex McKenzie and Haystacks Calhoun were good value but...

My faves: Chief Billy White Wolf and Sky Low Low. The mighty mites of the mat.
Wasn't Tex McKenzie supposedly 6ft 10in tall?

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Can't remember Mark Lewis sleeper hold failing too many times. I think he and King Curtis should to team up together if my memory serves me correctly.
Mark Lewin.
Damn there's been some great childhood wrestling names thrown up on here today, but we've missed *smile* the bulldog Brower, King ripper Collins, Andre the giant, Killer Kowalski n who was the Mexican bloke that Kowalski seriously mangled with the claw attack on his iron gut.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Karl Killer Cox. Haystacks Calhoun
Watched a bout one time where Killer Carl Cox tried to do a brain buster on Haystacks n near on ruptured everything he possessed trying to lift him over the shoulder. Old mate Haystacks got fair pissed off at Carl n wrapped his horse shoe chain around Carl's neck n proceeded to give him a series of dizzy whizz laps of the ring. Thought he was gunna tear his head off.

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Think and say what you like about Dimma but he really doesn't get the kudos his career deserves from the AFL and AFL media

Absolutely.

Add Chimp to that. the fawning over other leaders (Selwood, Pendlebury etc) who have achieved nothing like Trent is bizarre.

The reality is only Voss and Hodge are in the conversation alongside Chimp in the modern era.

• Love
Reactions: 21 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Spiros Arion.
And George “The Animal”Steele.
And in the words of Jack Little, Oh brother

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Think and say what you like about Dimma but he really doesn't get the kudos his career deserves from the AFL and AFL media

Absolutely.

Add Chimp to that. the fawning over other leaders (Selwood, Pendlebury etc) who have achieved nothing like Trent is bizarre.

The reality is only Voss and Hodge are in the conversation alongside Chimp in the modern era.

Nether of these things fit the narrative. Who makes the *smile* narratve?
Is it Hutchy? Barrett? healy? Who are these *smile*?

Reactions: 4 users

bugsy

TIGERISING
Jul 31, 2004
From the Sudan in Africa
Weighing 23 stone 4 pound
Abdullah the Butcher….. and his manager….. Big Bad John.

“When the Butcher
Drops his axe
The head
Is severed
From the body”

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user