Damien Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Damien Hardwick

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
I sincerely hope not.

Damien Hardwick was at Hawthorn during the period mentioned in the ABC news investigation - what are the chances of his name being included in the final independent report?
The alleged allegations were after he left.

Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Yep.We played like crap for most of that game. Didn't deserve it. Lynch kicking the cover off the ball from 15 out, 5 defenders spilling a ball to Joey Joey Jo Jo FFS.

Really sums up our season.

Focus on getting better.
Totally agree. Said that straight after the game. The amount of basic errors we made was off the charts. (Not a great night by Hooch either.)

• Love

sconies

Tiger Rookie
Aug 22, 2019
welp.
I sincerely hope not.

Damien Hardwick was at Hawthorn during the period mentioned in the ABC news investigation - what are the chances of his name being included in the final independent report?

Won't happen. As per an hour ago via The Age, timelines don't match.

The Age can reveal that the timeline of events in the report was from 2010-16, according to sources familiar with the situation.

Reactions: 1 user

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
Just listened to Dimma's speech at the B&F.

He's hurting REAL bad I reckon. There was a steeliness, almost an anger, in the way he spoke. He knows 2022 was a missed opportunity and it sounded like he needs, not wants, to make amends for it.

Just do the extra...

Take the stairs...

I wanted to run through my front brick wall. I reckon there'll be players desperate to do that as well.

I hope Dusty's on board.

• Love
Reactions: 19 users

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
For me it would have been the one that got away if Prestia didn't go down - but he did and our midfield was too thin. As much as it pains me, I reckon we would have copped a whack by Geelong. However, I reckon Dimma truly believes it and it will be great fuel for a tilt at 2023.

Reactions: 7 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
2019 was redemption
2023 is payback.
Hardwick hates Geelong more then me
Hardwick hates head office more then me
*not sure he shouldve said that we wouldve beaten Melbourne and then Geelong
We did lose to Adelaide & Nth

Reactions: 3 users

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004

He's hurting REAL bad I reckon. There was a steeliness, almost an anger, in the way he spoke. He knows 2022 was a missed opportunity and it sounded like he needs, not wants, to make amends for it.

Just do the extra...

Take the stairs...

I wanted to run through my front brick wall. I reckon there'll be players desperate to do that as well.

I hope Dusty's on board.
Yeah also not sure he’s over the ARC decision either.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003

Just do the extra...

Take the stairs...

I hope Dusty's on board.
Dimma is gutted because he knows the Tiges had the game to take down the Scats.

Reactions: 3 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
For me it would have been the one that got away if Prestia didn't go down - but he did and our midfield was too thin. As much as it pains me, I reckon we would have copped a whack by Geelong. However, I reckon Dimma truly believes it and it will be great fuel for a tilt at 2023.

Yep, we know our midfield is thin and we're doing something about it. 2023 looks like it has great potential.

As for Lynch's goal, I don't get the criticism, it went through for a goal, what more do you want?

DS

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

Just do the extra...

Take the stairs...

I hope Dusty's on board.
Yep. A lot of players responded to that too. It's already brainwashed in their heads. Watch out Pricky.....

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
A lot coming for him and his reference to the Cats.

Really? But when Scott took a swipe at us in 17,18, 20? I think ( it was ok ). No one came hard for him in the media. Scared.

Think he said we were not a dynasty side like the Hawks. If not what happened the PF night against the Pies in 18, I’m certain we would have beaten WC and won 4 in a row.

People are sucked into ‘this changed’ Scott. I’m not!

In the end he ‘followed our model’ of quick ball movement, genuine small forward and Mindfulness coach(s). He just couldn’t help himself as he was never going to win a flag with his game style.

That’s where Hocking came in after changing the rules, he then brought in different assistants who challenged him if he wanted to continue his coaching with the Cats to tweak his game style and embrace this ‘caring’ , ‘mindfulness’ approach.

He may have given the Cats ammunition for 23 but can’t wait. Bring it on.

Can’t wait to play the Cats next year.

Reactions: 7 users