Daniel Jackson | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Daniel Jackson

Aussie_Yobbo

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 14, 2004
Melbourne
I c that Jackson was 1 of coburgs best, anyone got any info on him?

age, possie anyfen would be handy

Ive heard a few ppl got raps on him but im not exactly sure what he does

Played down back today, got beaten in a few marking contests, but generally brought the ball to ground with some good spoiling efforts.

Has the build to play seniors this season, and seems to have pretty good pace. Doesnt mind throwing his body in, and has a touch of mongrel in him.

Was in the better players for Coburg today, dont know that i would have named him best.

Seems to have reasonable skills, and a nice long kick on him. Has played mainly down back for Coburg, but has played FF for his school side. Looks like he'll be a fairly versatile player for us, and is settling into the Coburg team after playing school footy for most of the year.

He'll get a chance at AFL level later this season if Miller and Flood have their way.

Am i the only one who would love to see him developed more as a tall running midefielder?

something like 188-190cms , athletic and reasonably pacy with good body strength..Think Kouta type...
not saying he shouldn't be given experience in the backline and forward as we need our players to be more versatile but i think as a tall midfeilder he could be pretty good

We have some reasonable young midfielders coming through but they are all fairly conventional types , someone like Jackson could really give our midfiield more of an edge and make it that much harder to match up on..