David Teague | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

David Teague

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Heard that too. Geez...another possible loss of a coach to another club.
It is what happens when you have a successful coach. Clarko had apprentices everywhere, Dimma is one himself, and now Dimma's apprentices are shining

The thing about the post 2016 Dimma is that he lets them shine and whilst some see that as Assistants being the power behind the throne what we should see it as is great people management and leadership. The best leaders have great people around them, let them develop and use them wisely, that to me is one of Dimma's greatest strengths now.

Reactions: 7 users

TheCan

Tiger Superstar
Jul 17, 2011
Been deadly offensively
Well done teague

Bring truck back and look out

Reactions: 1 users

Berwick boy

Tiger Superstar
Apr 27, 2004
Jesus…pahoff and the claw in this thread :ROFLMAO:

Miss hopper though…was a good one.

Reactions: 1 user

Bill Haverchuck

Tiger Superstar
Jun 27, 2011
Is Teague our forwards coach?
I have seen it suggested elsewhere he is offensive midfield coach this year with Xavier Clarke looking after the forwards
no idea if true or not

Feeling Tigerish

Tiger Champion
Apr 11, 2009
Shizen as a head coach at blues. And shizen as a forwards coach at tiges. And whoever is out mids coach is shizen also

Reactions: 1 users

mad_tiggy911

Tiger Legend
Mar 30, 2009
Get rid of the dead wood that’s been around for too long at the very least. Dimma needs to sacrifice some of his pay to get some quality around him. Do what Salty did. Good karma works and we’ve proved that in the past.

Reactions: 1 user