Dear Santa | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dear Santa

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Help fill Santa's sack with presents for the Tigers.

Howdy Santa,
I've been good and have been training really hard. Can I please have some good luck with injuries for a change,
Regards,
Dunc

Yeah, Nah Santa,

I've heard a few rumblings that some people don't think I'm cherry ripe for my job. Can we please have a shiny new cup in September to show they don't know what they're talking about please.
Merry Christmas,

Danny.

Dear Santa,

Could we please have some colouring books and crayons for all the kids we drafted this year.

Thanks,

Property stewards.

Gidday Santa,
Please give Richo a DVD of The Gladiator,
Cheers man,
Russell Crowe.

Hi Santa,
I reckon Otto could do with a subscription to Jim's Mowing. It's too hard on us other giants when he's slacking in a hospital bed with garden stakes in his groin.
Staff.

To Santa,

I've been a good boy like I promised but I won't need any presents this year. All my Christmases came at once when I was drafted by my beloved Tigers.

Signed,

Alex, Tasmania.

Santa,

Please make Lloyd miss a few more kicks at goal when he plays against the Tigers,

Darren.

Dear Santa,
Can you please give the umpires a rule book so they know it's against the rules when players hold on to me.
Matty.

CanbTiger

CARN' TIGES!
Oct 6, 2003
Canberra
rosy3 said:

I've been a good boy like I promised but I won't need any presents this year. All my Christmases came at once when I was drafted by my beloved Tigers.

Signed,

Alex, Tasmania.

Gee- I really hope for Gilmour's sake (as well as the RFC's) this is the case rosy.

Merry Xmas to all the boys (wonder if Richo's coming up to Byron again this year...)

sabretooth

I don't sleep for a week when we get beat - JD
Dec 9, 2003
Dear Santa
Please give D-Rod one of those "how to dance" thingys with the footsteps on them...only make it about 10 steps and then a big notice saying "bounce it!"

Walster

I am Walstero the most beautiful man in the world
Aug 13, 2003
Good one Rosy....heres another
Dear Santa

Please give me a heart, a brain and some courage.

Thanks Kayne

PS If you are not the right person could you please pass this onto the Wizard of Oz
;D ;D ;D

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
Dear Santa

Can you teach me to kick?
Its embarrissing playing kick to kick in the park with 6 graders who can kick further and straighter than me.

Your faithfully
Dunc

Hanno

Clangers are killers!
Jul 13, 2003
Geelong, Vic
rosy3 said:
Help fill Santa's sack with presents for the Tigers.

Gidday Santa,
Please give Richo a DVD of The Gladiator,
Cheers man,
Russell Crowe.

Dear Russell,

As you'll understand, it's quite a busy time of year for me, and I appear to be all out of DVDs. Hpwever, I have forwarded your request to Carlton's Lawrence "Lightfingers" Angwin, who has a wide selection of DVDs, DVD players and other electrical equipment (most of it courtesy of Karl Norman).

Regards,

Santa

TigersEatemAlive

Eat'em alive!!!
Sep 25, 2003
Tigerland
To Santa,
I have been good and I haven't knock to many Richmond players (except for Petticoat but you know he's a dud....) so can I have a Richmond vs ? Grand Final for 2004 PLEEEAAASSSEEE?? Thanks.
Tiger2004member
P.S. I promise I won't leave out laxative filled cookies and warm XXXX beer if we win it........

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Dear Santa,
How are the reindeer going?
I am a brand new Tiger supporter. I was born early because I was too excited about Richmond winning the premiership next year to wait any longer.
Please give all the players a dose of confidence to help make it come true.
Signed
Baby Rory #1

P.S. It would be cool to get a premiership tattoo before my first birthday. (Better not tell Mum about this one.)

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
sabretooth said:
Dear Santa
Please give D-Rod one of those "how to dance" thingys with the footsteps on them...only make it about 10 steps and then a big notice saying "bounce it!"

Or says, look up & kick it to a Richmond Player.

om21

Original Melbourne 21
Oct 7, 2003
Werribee
www.original21.com
Dear Santa,

I hope I aint asking for too much but is it possible if Frawley gets the sack after 3-4 rounds. We hire anyone (I would prefer Wallace) and they steer us to the finals (at least the second week).

I know it seems greedy but I think its only fair. I was born in 81 and I have technically seen 3 finals series (only two of which I remember) and I think that I deserve a bit better considering I cop a lot of flack for satanic performances.

Thanks.....

om21

kb7882

Tiger Champion
Jul 10, 2003
Lilydale
Dear Santa,

When you send me my new footy boots, can you please label them 'left' and 'right' so I know which foot to put them on ?

Thanks

Joel

jackstar

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 5, 2003
Dear Santa
All I want for Christmas is the same as you got me last year,not too much to ask.?
A 12 month drink card for the motel nightclub but this time increase the nightly limit.Please !

Signed Ty

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Dear Santa,
A few good barrier draws would help fund this site.
Neigh,
Blender Babe.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Haha, definitely not a tip sorry hartbalme. Was just playing a joke. I apologise for my indulgence. :smileysanta

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Dear Santa,
Hartbalme and I have been good boys and girls. Can we please have some winning tips in our Chrissie stockings?
Is Rudolph racing soon? He'd probably do better than anything I back? :grinsanta
Lots of love,
rosy.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Walster said:
Good one Rosy....heres another
Dear Santa

Please give me a heart, a brain and some courage.

Thanks Kayne

PS If you are not the right person could you please pass this onto the Wizard of Oz
;D ;D ;D

Dear Santa,

Tell that Kayne Petrified to stand in the cue. I'm first if your giving out hearts and courage and my mate Aaron is first for the brains.

Thanks,

Joeline.