Does anybody have any suitable articles? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Does anybody have any suitable articles?

A

admin

I'm all out of stock of new articles to add to The Blast From The Past section now, so if anybody has any relevant articles they could scan and send it would be greatly appreciated.
Here's hoping somebody has hoarded clippings etc and can help keep this unique archive of Richmond's history going.
Many thanks to people who have sent articles or offered to already. :)

I have a copy of the tiger files from 1995. It's got an article in it from when Northey walked out. Would that be of any interest rosy? I'll scan it and send it to you on the weekend as it's about 6 pages long (including pics) and I really should be doing my h/w right now ;D

That would be great thanks TG. No hurry though, I'd hate to think We were robbing you of fun homework time, ha. ;D

Well now I am a pround owner of a scanner and more importantly I have worked out how to use it. I have a couple of old articles in a scrap book I use to keep.

There is one on Roach when he was playing in the ruck
Tim Gepp -
Dale Weigthman - when he had hair.

Tony Jewell's column from the Herald after we won the 1980 Grand final.

I'll send them through over the next week

Thanks KL, would be greatly appreciated.....Just take it one week at a time, ha.

I was at the State Library the other day looking at microfilm of the Age from September 1973 - it would be great fun to look at all the articles from the finals campaigns of one of Richmonds premierships and publish them here.

I'll do it one day if I have the time.

That would be greatly appreciated when you get some time thanks Wagstaff. :)

I have an original near mint condition 1980 grand final record that I am happy to scan snippets from if anyone is interested.

Koalalill said:
Tony Jewell's column from the Herald after we won the 1980 Grand final.

I just loved TJ's response to a reporter's question on the Thursday night before the GF.

Reporter: "How confident are you Tony?"

TJ: "Ah...Oh were very confident!" ;D 8) ;D 8)